This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help please.

Right I have a friend who said have ever watched Stargate Atlantis and I said no I haven't got round to it but I have bought the dvds ready to watch them .He put one of the dvds in and this link is a video and it has some of the Scenes from the Episode I saw.

http://www.next2friends.com/video/st...-fans/NWFhNTBi

It took me ages to find this video but it has a few scenes from the Episode I watched i want to know as I don't want to watch it all in the wrong order but also the if I am right in saying if this is Series 1 why is on Sky 1 when they are on Series 5 ? or 4?

Come on help me out I am getting frustrated not being able to start watching.

I can help but I don't quite get what your asking. If you want the episode order, check the episode guide on GW.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Theclips in the vid is from different episodes from season 1.....Sky is up to season 5 now...

The very first Atlantis episode was called rising!

Is that what you wanted to know?
      sigpic

Comment

Why not make it easy on yourself?

Start with season 1, then go to season 2, season 3, season 4, and wait for season 5 to come out on dvd...

If you want an episode guide for Stargate Atlantis in general, why not try Google? TV.com is mostly your friend in these cases?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion my friend made me watch episode 19 of series 1 but I was unsure which series it was.

Comment

The Siege, Part 1?

That would be Stargate Atlantis, then?

SG-1's 19th episode is apparently "Tin Man" but nobody would let your first view on a new show be that episode,... *Yawn* if you get my drift.

It's maybe easier if you just start at the front, if you can.

Did you find the ep guide on GW?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

You know whats really weird. The Siege Pt 1 was my first SGA episode too
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Siege I, II & III = QUALITY Stargate.

Drama, tension and season bridging cliffhangers.

It was SGA's Serpent's Lair/Grasp.

*SIGH*

TWTD

Comment

Originally posted by Olibs View Post
                  Right I have a friend who said have ever watched Stargate Atlantis and I said no I haven't got round to it but I have bought the dvds ready to watch them .He put one of the dvds in and this link is a video and it has some of the Scenes from the Episode I saw.

http://www.next2friends.com/video/st...-fans/NWFhNTBi

It took me ages to find this video but it has a few scenes from the Episode I watched i want to know as I don't want to watch it all in the wrong order but also the if I am right in saying if this is Series 1 why is on Sky 1 when they are on Series 5 ? or 4?

Come on help me out I am getting frustrated not being able to start watching.
                  I would just recommend renting or buying the DVD season sets. Each season features 20 episodes except for Season 1, because "Rising" is presented as one, long episode instead of a two-parter. I would start with "Rising" and just proceed through the DVD's. By the time you finish Season 4, Season 5 should be on DVD. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X