Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We've got a Season 9, now it's time for Jonas!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've got a Season 9, now it's time for Jonas!

OK, they're in cast negotiations. If we scream hard enough they might sign Corin Nemec back up

Clearly with RDA's reduced time and the fact that AT will be limited at the start due to her new born (touch wood) Jonas would fit in nicely. The start of Season 9, if 8 doesn't end on a cliffhanger, could have some good Jonas/Daniel/Teal'c stuff going. The three amigos!

Who's with me!?

Originally posted by Teal'c
    OK, they're in cast negotiations. If we scream hard enough they might sign Corin Nemec back up

Clearly with RDA's reduced time and the fact that AT will be limited at the start due to her new born (touch wood) Jonas would fit in nicely. The start of Season 9, if 8 doesn't end on a cliffhanger, could have some good Jonas/Daniel/Teal'c stuff going. The three amigos!

Who's with me!?

I doubt that we'll see Jonas return, unfortunately. Although I'd love to see it happen, the most we'll ever get is guest appearances. The producers even said that he'd never be back as a full-time cast member, which is a shame really.
    __

__

Comment

Not TPTB.

Greenburg flat out stated Jonas wasn't coming back in the same Con panel that he strongly hinted about the shape of Season 9.

Comment

Face it, TPTB hate Corin/Jonas and he will never come back no matter how much some of us may want to see him return. It's never, ever, EVER going to happen. NEVER.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jonas, but asking to see him return is as pointless as asking the wind not to blow. *sigh*

We're never going to see Jonas again. TPTB have made that abundantly clear.

Comment

What? How could anyone hate Jonas.

That's just dumb. Like really, really, I can't think of an analogy dumb. Give me time and I'll think of something...

I mean did you see his buns? They were worthy of their own show. Especially in 6.2. Verry fine. Indeed.
          The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

You got your way with S9 (maybe,) just how much do you want from these people? They're stretched out past their limits already, working full time on two shows. Give them a break.

Comment

I dont hate him, but id prefer it if he dident come back, i like to ceep the curent cast members, or have someone from the past from Moebius, Like Ra, he could come back and join sg-1 , ok, very ver unlikely, il go away now.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I liked Jonas but he won't come back but that isn't so bad because we got a 9th season and it has been confirmed !!!
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                  You got your way with S9 (maybe,) just how much do you want from these people? They're stretched out past their limits already, working full time on two shows. Give them a break.
                  A break? we need to stress them out, till atleast on of them explod, so they bring in a few new writers for fresh ideas, and hopefully we wont have a repeat of Season 7, and have the show end like the X-Files did.

Comment

How did the Xfiles ended?I saw it only a couple of episodes but they don't air it here anymore and well I was allready sold to Stargate
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Yes. You have your ninth season. Now you have to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
                        What? How could anyone hate Jonas.

ya got me.

I would LOVE to see him back. but i think the odds of that are about the same as me getting hired on as an extra and being on the show myself

in other words, bout >< this much
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I probably won't even watch S9. I don't want to witness the tragedy that it will probably become.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            How did the Xfiles ended?I saw it only a couple of episodes but they don't air it here anymore and well I was allready sold to Stargate
                            Not a spacific ending, but the whole last season went down hill, and rewind the whole show.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                              I probably won't even watch S9. I don't want to witness the tragedy that it will probably become.
                              Ofcorse you wont watch S9, i believe you

I bet you will, whether you think it will be bad or not, how can you NOT watch stargate?

Comment

Working...
                              X