This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Replicarter?

i thought that was such a cool idea, but not if it goes off into TV limbo. So what is happening with her? Are they planning to bring her back?

Originally posted by Greesha
    i thought that was such a cool idea, but not if it goes off into TV limbo. So what is happening with her? Are they planning to bring her back?
    she will returnin the episode "gemini"
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

It's been 8 episodes for cryin out loud!

Comment

It's only been half a season since last time we saw her. At that time, it had been one and a half seasons since the last time we saw the replicators... It's a teensy bit early to be asking the "whatever happened to..." question.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

only eight episodes??? it seems like so much longer... evil mid-season break.

Comment

Originally posted by Greesha
            Last I heard, she opened a hair salon and day spa on Rodeo drive in Beverly Hills, next to Fifth's Capuccino and Cyber Cafe.

Heh...

Don't worry...she'll be back in Season 9, most likely. Fifth will die and she'll take his place as some big baddy. She might have a black cloak and modulated voice too! That would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
              Last I heard, she opened a hair salon and day spa on Rodeo drive in Beverly Hills, next to Fifth's Capuccino and Cyber Cafe.

Heh...
              lol

Comment

There is still a half a season left of 8....im sure she'll pop up somewhere.
                When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
                I miss you.
                Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Don't worry...she'll be back in Season 9, most likely. Fifth will die and she'll take his place as some big baddy. She might have a black cloak and modulated voice too! That would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I hope they do make her a baddy but let a conflicting side to come in with her after she
                  see's our Sam and her life,she could be like a
                  spoiled child with no morels.
                  I think they should keep 5th as a team they would be awsome!
                  ......TARA......

Comment

Well, Fifth had to find her some clothes, afterall, she was (gasp!!) nekkid, the last time we saw her!!
                    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

It's shame she is only apearing in one episode.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                        Well, Fifth had to find her some clothes, afterall, she was (gasp!!) nekkid, the last time we saw her!!
                        And that's bad?

Comment

i like replicarter

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                            Her clothes are probably made out of microscopic replicator blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              i like replicarter
                              i noticed.

Comment

Working...
                              X