Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Continuum have spoilers for 2nd half season 10 or AoT? (no spoilers mentioned)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Continuum have spoilers for 2nd half season 10 or AoT? (no spoilers mentioned)

The last SG1 I've watched is Company of Thieves, and then I got into watching older SG1's with O'Neill. I'll get back to the Ori storyline soon but don't want to rush it. On the other hand, I saw a fan-made trailer for Continuum that makes me want to see it IMMEDIATELY.

So does Continuum have things that would spoil the enjoyment of watching the second half of season 10 and Ark of Truth for the first time? (I don't want to know what they are, just if there are any.)

Not really that I can think of, offhand. (Though I would definitely want to double check) But Baal shows up several times in Season 10, so watching them will give you a better feeling of his relationship to SG-1. Continuum doesn't have any relation to the Ori storyline or Ark of Truth except that it takes place after it. If you are fine with watching such a major adventure like that after that takes place after the major adventure that you are currently following is finished, you should be OK, since I don't remember any direct references. I'd get a second opinion to see if anyone remembers what I may have forgotten, however.

Actually, now that I think about it, I believe there is a very small hint of a major spoiler for Unending, but it's not a huge point in the movie.
    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 15 September 2008, 09:21 PM.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      Not really that I can think of, offhand. (Though I would want to double check) But Baal shows up several times in Season 10, so watching them will give you a better feeling of his relationship to SG-1. Continuum doesn't have any relation to the Ori storyline or Ark of Truth except that it takes place after it. If you are fine with watching such a major adventure like that after that takes place after the major adventure that you are currently following is finished, you should be OK, since I don't remember any direct references. I'd get a second opinion to see if anyone remembers what I may have forgotten however.

Actually, now that I think about it, I believe there is a very small hint of a major spoiler for Unending, but it's not a huge point in the movie.
      The movie may spoil parts of "Dominion," the penultimate episode of SG-1, but that would be all.

Comment

As I'm usually a spoiler whore myself, I can happily live with the small level of spoilerage I'm sensing so far. Thanks guys!

Comment

well, i think a major spoiler is that they are dealing with Baal's clone (season 9)
          :A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Isaac Asimov once said, "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Spoiler:
            They all survived Season Ten
            I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Working...
            X