PDA

View Full Version : How Would You Stand?



Opener
September 15th, 2008, 03:13 AM
If you were a crewmember onboard the Odyssey when it went through the Supergate in AoT, how would you position yourself when the ship went through?

Me? I'd go through looking backward, hoping to catch a glimpse of the opposite side of the event horizon. Yeah yeah, it's probably not something that's possible, but if there's even a small chance...

Sllimy
October 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM
If you were a crewmember onboard the Odyssey when it went through the Supergate in AoT, how would you position yourself when the ship went through?

Me? I'd go through looking backward, hoping to catch a glimpse of the opposite side of the event horizon. Yeah yeah, it's probably not something that's possible, but if there's even a small chance...
Only Aiden Ford knows for sure...
But I personally would run down the corridor in the opposite direction and wait for the event horizon to engulf me.

Finger13
October 13th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Only Aiden Ford knows for sure...
But I personally would run down the corridor in the opposite direction and wait for the event horizon to engulf me.

I'd run to the bridge to watch the awesome show.

Or get into a space suit and jump through the gate, then watch the ship come through the other side. My luck I'd get impaled as it came through.

Jack_Bauer
October 13th, 2008, 11:21 PM
I would get in a space suit and stand in corridor, then when the EH came towards me I would jump. This is because if the rest of the Odyssey gets stuck i would still get through cos i'm not attached to the ground and thus be sent through whole. (btw, i get paranoid! :D)

jnadreth
October 19th, 2008, 03:55 AM
I'd go in butt first

The_Carpenter
October 19th, 2008, 08:50 AM
I would get in a space suit and stand in corridor, then when the EH came towards me I would jump. This is because if the rest of the Odyssey gets stuck i would still get through cos i'm not attached to the ground and thus be sent through whole. (btw, i get paranoid! :D)
and then suffocate in 12 or so hours.... or get picked up and tortured by the Ori followers...

I'd rather just not rematerialise :p

Jack_Bauer
October 19th, 2008, 04:26 PM
and then suffocate in 12 or so hours.... or get picked up and tortured by the Ori followers...

I'd rather just not rematerialise :p

very true lol

the fifth man
October 19th, 2008, 05:19 PM
and then suffocate in 12 or so hours.... or get picked up and tortured by the Ori followers...

I'd rather just not rematerialise :p

Yeah, both of those scenarios above would suck pretty bad.