This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Ronon Scenes?

so, what are your favorite Ronon scenes? whether they be funny, serious, intense, action-based...

my personal favorites:

Season 3, Episode 11, The Return Pt. 2
    -Flashback to the team working on the emitter stations, Weir has an ARG, ronon looks at her, then eyes the gun, and gives her a look like "what the f***?!"

Season 3, Episode 18, Submersion
    -the descent down to the drilling platform, "if we don't find it soon, this is going to be your last known location" McKay: "Oh Zing!"

Season 3, Episode 20, First Strike
    -The Whole "Fantastic 4 Analogy" by Sheppard, Ronon just kinda stares at Teyla the entire time, idk just kinda made me laugh at his amused look.

Season 5, Episode 1, Search and Rescue
    -Right after Sheppard and Ronon get beamed to the Daedalus, Ronon says: "Don't Touch Me" a doctor goes to put some gauze on a wound, Ronon stands up with his arms out like "what the Hell did i just say?!"

please share some of yours, i may be posting one for every character over time, as a kind of tribute to this groundbreaking show.

Stateda.

I love him killing wraith

Go Green

Comment

hahah sateda was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewsy View Post
        so, what are your favorite Ronon scenes? whether they be funny, serious, intense, action-based...
        How long have you got??

I have to log off now, but I will be back!!

sigpic

Comment

^ I agree with hathor. favorite scenes I can think of off the top of my head are in sateda, broken ties and the last man.

Comment

I like the scene in Phantoms at the end and Rodney is still saying over and over:

I am doing this by memory so if I get a word wrong...well I'll stand still while you Zat me

Rodney: You Shot Me...I can't believe you shot me!

John: Yes Rodney I shot you! and I said I was Sorry!

Ronon: You shot me too

John: I'M SORRY FOR SHOOTING EVERYBODY! Rodney get some sleep!

Ronon starts laughing at Johns apology!

I like the end of Travelers when the team are having diner and Rodney loks at what Ronon is eating and Ronon sorta glares at Rodney like "MINE" keep your hands off!

the Queen:

Spoiler:
            Rodney comes in saying he" has had 3 cups of coffee an now he is wired" and Ronon's says "Really? Hadn't noticed!"

Subtle stuff is the best stuff!
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

This one...

Ronon Dex: Stop worrying about it. Just focus.
              Dr. Rodney McKay: Focus on what? What is there to focus on? I am stuck in a cocoon.
              Ronon Dex: Getting out of here.
              Dr. Rodney McKay: Oh, right, of course. Why didn't I think of that? Of course, here goes. Um, nope. Still can't move.
              [He pauses and hears Ronan trying to escape]
              Dr. Rodney McKay: I'm pretty sure they're struggle-proof there, big guy.
              And then...

Ronon Dex: You're wasting your energy talking.
              Dr. Rodney McKay: Okay, let's say a magic fairy comes down and grants you one wish, and we break out? Then what, huh? We're still on a hive, we're still traveling through hyperspace, probably in the massive void between our two galaxies, where there aren't even planets, let alone stargates. Then what, huh? Oh, we fly home on the wings of imagination? Is that what we do, Ronan?
              and also...

Dr. Rodney McKay: I wonder which would be worse, being life-sucked by the wraith or being burned alive. I honestly couldn't consider two worse options.
              Ronon Dex: Stop talking.
              Dr. Rodney McKay: Okay, you know what? Make me.
              So I guess, if Rodney is in it and is verbally handing Ronon his butt on a plate?
              sigpic

Comment

I guess If those are your favorite scenes, then yea Rodney just happens to be in the ones you mentioned!

But the ones I said that I liked are just the tip of the of ice burg for Rodney & Ronon.

Next I guess will be Carson and Ronon, then Teyla and Ronon, Elizabeth and Ronon, Zelenka and Ronon, Chuck and Ronon.

Comment

action, eps where he's fighting and killing Wraith, etc:
                  Runner (fighting Ford) (s2ep3)
                  Sateda (s3ep4)
                  Submersion (s3ep18)
                  Vengeance (s2ep19)
                  Reunion (fighing his friends) (s4ep3)
                  Midway (fighting Teal'c also) (s4ep17)
                  The Daedalus Variations (fighting unknown alien) (s5ep4)

character moments/funny moments:
                  Sateda (flashback to girlfriend) (s3ep4)
                  The Ark ( "i'll fight u to the death myself", "u're on") (s3ep16)
                  Echoes (upset Zelenka messed up his hunting, falling asleep during meditation) (s3ep12)
                  Tao of Rodney (Rodney/Ronon moment) (s3ep14)
                  Adrift (standing over Weir's bed thanking her) (s4ep1)
                  The Daedalus Variations (slamming hand on the console, being called Chewie by Sheppard) (s5ep5)
                  The Shrine (another McKay/Ronon moment) s5ep6)
                  Last edited by LordAnubis82; 15 September 2008, 06:48 AM.

Comment

I like when Ronon went hunting with Zelenka and he's annoyed as John is flying them back to Atlantis.

In Tao Of Rodney when Rodney is telling Carson the guards can't hold him back and Ronon comes in, "Yeah but I can." then Rodney asks him to wager against it and Ronon replies as he stands right in front of Rodney, "Do you?" Rodney is purely terrified.
                    O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Midway episode... It's just Ronon & Teal'c opening Kegs of Whoopass on Midway and in the SGC!!!

Comment

Season 3, Episode 20, First Strike
                        -The Whole "Fantastic 4 Analogy" by Sheppard, Ronon just kinda stares at Teyla the entire time, idk just kinda made me laugh at his amused look.
                        Heh heh, I was watching 'First Strike' again late last night and my girlfriend was present, and she couldn't stop laughing at that one. She kept going, 'look, look at Ronon's expession..!'
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Ronon and John scenes:

Duet:
                          Ronon and John eating lunch! I love when John hands him the spoon and fork and Ronon eats totally all Mr.Piggy

Sunday:
                          banto fighting while hopping around on one foot!

Outcast:
                          All of outcast!

Search and Rescue:
                          All the part that they are trappped

Ronon and Teyla:

Aurora:
                          When Teyla B.S.'s her conversation with Caldwell

The Hive:
                          Knives in his hair

Inferno:
                          the end when everyone is okay

Echoes:
                          All of it

Be All My sins Remember'd
                          the part with the telling she was pregnant

Comment

The Last Man, Ronon's irony at dying working together with a Wraith.
                            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Sateda of course, when he fights those wraith in that warehouse. Sweet
                              sigpic
                              Ronon: "If you kill the wraith before i do, i kill you."
                              Sheppard: "What if he kills you first?"
                              Ronon: "Well then kill ya him..."

Comment

Working...
                              X