This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hints for Universe in SG-1 and Atlantis

In the recent David Nykl interview on the front page, hints are mentioned for Stargate Universe. Apparently, there will be a strong hint for the show in the second half of Atlantis season 5, but there were also hints in the last season of SG1. Does anyone have any idea what these could have been?

Could it have something to do with the thing Daniel was searching for, the Clava Thessara Infinitas?

According to legend, the Clava Thessara Infinitas (Key to Infinite Treasure) was a tablet that once decoded would lead to the entry to a vast storehouse of riches hidden away by the Ancients prior to their ascension. Although Daniel Jackson considered it a hoax at first, the acquisition of the Goa'uld Athena's research convinced him that there might be some merit to continue attempting to decipher the tablet.
    It played a part in a number of episodes, but came to nothing. Isn't that a little weird?

Yeah the fact that the CTI came to nothing always frustrated me! Hopefully it has something to do with, gives Universe a bit of history, I wonder if they will introduce a bit of Earth mythology into the plotline through SGA in the latter half of this season...
    Meh.

Comment

in sg-1 there were hints about moonbase ( read my sig)

... it su**s that zalenkas interview isn't in audio form ... i guess il have to read it
      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

yes, i forgot about the CTI, I always wondered what it was, maybe it's the destiny. maybe they find out that they need eight of the symbols on the tablet.

KEEP IT CLEAN
        Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
        Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
          In the recent David Nykl interview on the front page, hints are mentioned for Stargate Universe. Apparently, there will be a strong hint for the show in the second half of Atlantis season 5, but there were also hints in the last season of SG1. Does anyone have any idea what these could have been?

Could it have something to do with the thing Daniel was searching for, the Clava Thessara Infinitas[/URL]?

It played a part in a number of episodes, but came to nothing. Isn't that a little weird?
          Personally, I hope not. You know what these guys are like, their definition of a hint is extremely vague, remember the 'hint' as to how Carson would be coming back?

Comment

Clava Thessara Infinitas the 9 gate address?

Cla-va-The-Ssa-ra-In-fin-it-as

meh :/ i have to watch S10 again because i dont remember it but it would be interesting if it did lead to the Destiny.

Comment

^That's a brilliant idea, actually. That's 9 syllables. Yes, the last one isn't "at", but that problem could be solved easily.

What if the Clava whatever can only be accessed from the planet where the Point of Origin is "as"?

Comment

Damn, and here I was thinking I was one of the only people connecting that thing to SGU.

Well, we'll definitely know if we're on the right track if Daniel mentions it in the two-parter!
                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrogue View Post
                  Maybe Daniel could sneeze it and we could have an Evil Dead cross over...?

Comment

meh :/ i have to watch S10 again because i dont remember it but it would be interesting if it did lead to the Destiny.
                    whoa ....cool
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

A good attempt but that has already been done. But i would lean more towards the 2 sets of 8 symbols along with the PoO, would take them to either ship.

For those that don't remember, there are 2 rings of 8 symbols each.
                      http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=221&pos=84

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
                        A good attempt but that has already been done. But i would lean more towards the 2 sets of 8 symbols along with the PoO, would take them to either ship.

For those that don't remember, there are 2 rings of 8 symbols each.
                        http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=221&pos=84
                        omg thats brilliant, yet oh so simple. I wonder, if this is what they are gonna use, was it intended all along, or happened by luck?
                        Meh.

Comment

Key to Infinite Treasure fits perfectly as well for the Destiny as the ship comes in contact with a huge amount of unexplored planets which could hold alot of treasures.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod View Post
                            Key to Infinite Treasure fits perfectly as well for the Destiny as the ship comes in contact with a huge amount of unexplored planets which could hold alot of treasures.
                            ah yes, but according to the 'Ascended Times' (Thread, season 8), the edge of the universe had been discovered by explorers, therefore no treasure is truly infinite....
                            Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post

Could it have something to do with the thing Daniel was searching for, the Clava Thessara Infinitas?

Oh yeah, I remember that thing! That would be clever of them to use that. Good catch!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X