wraith are similar to the gouald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith are similar to the gouald

this ep reminded me of the gouald type of commanding, once a system lord is killed the jaffa would defect to the other side like when todd killed the primary hive, the wraith switched queens, and their battle tactics are quite similar

when teyla said they will be remembered to the fallen wraith in the battle, the goauld say something similar
    sigpic

But with the Goa'uld, the Jaffa had no choice. The Goa'uld were supposedly gods who would smite them. The queens are just V.I.W.s (Very Important Wraiths).

Not to mention that the Jaffa weren't Goa'uld. They were slaves. The Wraith, while governed by queens and higher ups, are still Wraith themselves.
    Last edited by FallenAngelII; 14 September 2008, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Makes me picture some Wraith Queen driving around in a Lexus.

But the importance here is that it would be a Lexus, not a Lamberghini! The Wraith Queens are not pretending to be literal deities, after all!
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        But with the Goa'uld, the Jaffa had no choice. The Goa'uld were supposedly gods who would smite them. The queens are just V.I.W.s (Very Important Wraiths).

Not to mention that the Jaffa weren't Goa'uld. They were slaves. The Wraith, while governed by queens and higher ups, are still Wraith themselves.
        The Wraith are slaves to their need to feed on solely humans.

I think the Wraith are more similar to Jaffa, with elements of Goa'uld and the darker side of the human race intermixed.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I think their basic need for Queen is connected to their instinct. The Wraith are basicly a race of bugs who merged human DNA in to their genetic makeup over time. Various insects/bugs such as ants and bees has a "society" which is centered around the queen. I think this is giving the queens more power eventhough it won't explain why Todd was going around without a queen.

Comment

Originally posted by NorseGuy View Post
            I think their basic need for Queen is connected to their instinct. The Wraith are basicly a race of bugs who merged human DNA in to their genetic makeup over time. Various insects/bugs such as ants and bees has a "society" which is centered around the queen. I think this is giving the queens more power eventhough it won't explain why Todd was going around without a queen.
            Todd's queen got killed in "The Seer".
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              The Wraith are slaves to their need to feed on solely humans.
              You must have misunderstood what I was quoting and what I was saying.

The Wraith are not slaves to other Wraith.

Comment

Working...
              X