This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do you WANT to watch Universe?

I personally think friday nights is a terrible idea. Up here in Canada, Movie Central airs the new episodes at 7pm the monday after SciFi airs them. I love that timeslot, couldn't be better. And usually near the end of the season, Movie Central gets ahead of SciFi, so we see the new eps before you guys. So what would be your ideal day and time to watch Universe??

I hope Stargate stays on Friday night.

Comment

The reason they air the episodes on Friday night is because of minimal primetime competition
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I personally like the fact that it is on Friday the problem is that many people tend to go out and do things on friday nights. I happen to be married so going to the bar or anything like that just doesn't happen (thank god) so friday works well for me, they could put it on at an earlier time though, instead of when many of the people who aren't going out are going to bed.

I think a better idea for the time slot would be something like Monday at 7PM or Teusday at 7PM. Days and times when most people are home and are awake.

Avoiding the competition with prime time shows does little good if you end up airing at a time when half of your potential audience isn't even interested in sitting and looking at the TV. Just my view though.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          The reason they air the episodes on Friday night is because of minimal primetime competition
          Ditto. Fridays are grand for me, because I worry less that ratings will take a nosedive from some show I wish hadn't gotten greenlit in the first place.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

i will be in the fortunate position of bieng able to SKY+ it and watch it at my lesuire
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

i've always heard that friday is the death line up because every station moves the shows that aren't doing that well on friday, the only show that i know of to break this rule is law &order

KEEP IT CLEAN
              Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
              Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

ill say fridays or saturdays?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  yup any other time slot would probably kill the show
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                  X