X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predict the pilot's Nielsen ratings.

I'm going with a 3.0 live.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

0 hopefully.
    Meaning that they scrapped that system and are then using a system that measures everybody.

Comment

with proper advertising ratings will be high... higher than atlantis'es
      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

I'm gonna be realistic here and say...
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Well its safe to say it will be on par with the current ratings of atlantis so im gonna say 1.3ish.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

i think that with all the publicity its gaining people will tune in to watch to see what happens and then it will be like a 2 or something

sigpic
              Sig made by squirrely1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
              *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

I don't really understand the rating. Not like how Nielsen works, but on what the numbers means. Is a 1.3 good? Or is that average...

And I suspect a lot of people will watch it live, and DVR the rest later. At least, I hope for the show's sake.

Comment

Comment

sg ppl will watch it (or at least check it out)
                    than there will be bsg ppl
                    and st ppl because of similarities
                    and even new ppl

sgu WILL have better ratings than atlantis!

i know that you ppl are still pissed at them for canceling sga but you can't make a good tv show for 14 years and than start making bad one, it's just impossible. get over your anger and be realistic you can't always get what you want...
                    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                        you can't make a good tv show for 14 years and than start making bad one, it's just impossible.

My colon worked great for 14 years or more... then it just started making bad ones. Things change.
                        BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

2.1 and they really should stop going by nielsen imho

Comment

the number depends on if scifi makes a effort to advertise
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I am going to say around 2.2 2.3 round about that but after the pilot it will probely go down to the normal of 1.3
                              sigpic
                              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                              Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                              X