Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that Todd really wants what he claims he wants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think that Todd really wants what he claims he wants?

I think the answer is no. Mainly because he is an older wraith and older people tend to be more conservative and unwilling to change their ways. I'm guessing feeding on humans and living in hives ships is a tradition for them and and a way of life (Like stealing picnic baskets ) and so I doubt the wraith will go along with this. But maybe the younger wraiths would want too before they grew up to the point they want to feed on humans.

I wouldn't be so sure. it was todd who requested the hoffman info to make a cure for his hive, and I think most wraith would opt for normal food over potentially feeding on a poisoned human and dying. if that means they lose their regeneration abilities or "tradition", they might not like it, but in the long run it's in their best interest.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 13 September 2008, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      I wouldn't be so sure. it was todd who requested the hoffman info to make a cure for his hive, and I think most wraith would opt for normal food over potentially feeding on a poisoned human and dying. if that means they lose their regeneration abilities or "tradition", they might not like it, but probably know it's better in the long run.
      So I guess it's only a matter of time before we see them eating at MacDonalds.

Comment

Originally posted by General Yogi Bear View Post
        you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          you never know.
          Spoiler:

There, maybe he even goes humani -- er, Wraithitarian.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
            Spoiler:

so wrong, yet funny.

Comment

Treasure it, because that is the full extent of my photomanipulation capabilities. Rofl.
              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I think the answer is no. Mainly because he is an older wraith and older people tend to be more conservative and unwilling to change their ways. I'm guessing feeding on humans and living in hives ships is a tradition for them and and a way of life (Like stealing picnic baskets ) and so I doubt the wraith will go along with this. But maybe the younger wraiths would want too before they grew up to the point they want to feed on humans.
                Todd is everything but stupid, and survival is a very important trait among wraith. First, there were the replicators ("They realised we have a significant vulnerability: Our food supply"), then Michael ("Many of my fellow Wraith have fallen victim to this attack on our food supply"), so he certainly sees feeding on normal food a survival opportunity. So even though he doesn't like it, he knows they needs it.
                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                  Spoiler:

LOL...wow hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                    Todd is everything but stupid, and survival is a very important trait among wraith. First, there were the replicators ("They realised we have a significant vulnerability: Our food supply"), then Michael ("Many of my fellow Wraith have fallen victim to this attack on our food supply"), so he certainly sees feeding on normal food a survival opportunity. So even though he doesn't like it, he knows they needs it.
                    Good point. I guess it depends on how desperate they are in regards to how low their food supply is.

Comment

Yes and no. Todd doesn't really want to, but he knows the value of it.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

How many humans are left, if they are this desperate?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                          How many humans are left, if they are this desperate?
                          I'm guessing the Asurans went after the most populated human worlds they could find first.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I had a thought: Once things settle down among his alliance, Todd might send low-ranking wraith to test that new gene therapy. If things go well, everything is fine. But even if things go wrong (such as they lose their ability to regenerate), he could still use the "therapy" as a weapon against enemy hives and feed on them. Either way, he gets something from it.
                            My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                            sigpic

Comment

changing wraith to eat normal food is obviously a plot by mcdonalds to make money, before you know it they'll be opening branches across pegasus

Comment

Working...
                              X