Woolsey Approved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woolsey Approved?

Does anyone think that Woolsey would of approved the mission had he been there? I think Woolsey would of made quite a fuss about undertaking such a dangerous assignment.

Woolsey was there. He let Sheppard know that Todd had arrived on Atlantis.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
      Woolsey was there. He let Sheppard know that Todd had arrived on Atlantis.
      Ah, hehe, I forgot about that! I'll just go crawl under a rock now till this thread is gone.

Comment

wasn't it more of a military issue? i think john would be in charge.
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

I always thought the expedition leader (ie Woolsey) gets the final say in what happens in the Pegasus galaxy. It's a civilian run operation with military support (civilian run as appointed by the President)

Comment

Do you really think Woolsey has any say in what Teyla and Ronon do? I could just imagine what would happen if he tried giving orders to Ronon.

Comment

Technically yes, he is in charge of Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, and McKay. So he must have approved the queen impersonation.

Comment

I think Woolsey would have approved of this. I think he would have been against it at first but would have eventually been convinced by John, Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and Keller to go through with it. His biggest concern would have been for Teyla's safety and I could see him trying to convince her to not go through with it because of her child, but Teyla would have assured him that this was her decision. He would have caved in eventually.

Remember that this whole argument/meeting would have taken at least five-ten minutes, which is five-ten minutes that would have cut something else out of the episode. I think Woolsey was not needed for this ep and I was fine with him not being there.
                That is just my two cents.

Comment

Woolsey would have been the first to approve it. He thinks more rationally than any past CO, he's about equal to Hammond.

Worst Case Scenario: Sheppard's team is eaten.

Best Case Scenario: An entire Wraith faction (dozens of thousands plus multiple Hives) is harmless and potential allies.
                  sigpic
                  "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                  ~David Hewlett

Comment

They were probably crunched for time and couldn't have Woolsey ponder on the implications, etc...
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X