Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to know who is being officially considered as the lead roles in SGU...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to know who is being officially considered as the lead roles in SGU...

I do not want to hear someone you think would make a good choice, i want confirmed actors/actress or rumors of who the writers and the producers want. but no wild guesses guys, do so research and let us all know. thanks and i cant wait to hear what you guys learn.?

SIR! Reporting with intelligence gathered SIR!

Latest intel suggests the new lead roles will be ACTORS, SIR!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

"In the immortal words of the philosopher Mick Jagger- You can't always get what you want"

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
        SIR! Reporting with intelligence gathered SIR!

Latest intel suggests the new lead roles will be ACTORS, SIR!
        HAHAHA. ok Officer Bennett Thank you for the intel...maybe you could be alittle less...cryptic.

Comment

Ok, basically. No one has a clue yet who it's going to be, I don't even think the producers or writers know. Rest assured, the moment ANYONE has any (justifiable) suspicions, it'll be front page news on Gateworld. But at this stage you can't tell people to go out and research it, because there's simply nothing going on...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Oh my gobrino, I love the responses.
            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdock View Post
              I do not want to hear someone you think would make a good choice, i want confirmed actors/actress or rumors of who the writers and the producers want. but no wild guesses guys, do so research and let us all know. thanks and i cant wait to hear what you guys learn.?

u know what, ive been thinking about this too, like come on give us something then speculation, hell you canceled SGA to do SGU atleast give us some information

Comment

I believe the stargate is being played by itself.
                My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Working...
                X