CinemaSpy Interview with Ben Browder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CinemaSpy Interview with Ben Browder...

...in which we discuss everything from typecast sci-fi journalists to weed whackers.

Click here to read.

Originally posted by CinemaSpy View Post
    ...in which we discuss everything from typecast sci-fi journalists to weed whackers.

Click here to read.
    Thank you so much, Cinema Spy!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Wow! What a great article!! Five pages of Stargate tidbits FAB!
      Thanks for the link!!

Comment

That's a great interview. You really got him to talk about a lot of things.

Comment

Click here to read.
          As usual, you deliver a fantastic interview!

Comment

Really a terrific interview. Love Ben and hope to see him in something new soon. Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

I got to say, that was a great interview. Kudos to you the interviewer on it.

Ben could easily of swatted away some of those question with a one sentence answer. Instead, he goes into great detail in his responses, which is fantastic to see. Browder is forthright, funny and brutally honest. You don't often see that in actors these days. You must of have been for a good while too, to get five pages worth of an interview out of him.

He seems really interested too, which is great - even firing back questions of his own. It is a fantastic exchange!
              Last edited by Oma Yksilo; 11 September 2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the kudos, folks. And don't forget to DIGG it!

We've still got an interview with Robert Picardo coming...and a big VFX piece, too, including behind-the-scenes pre-visualization footage from the Emmy-winning episode "Adrift".

Comment

Thanks for the kudos, folks. And don't forget to DIGG it!

We've still got an interview with Robert Picardo coming...and a big VFX piece, too, including behind-the-scenes pre-visualization footage from the Emmy-winning episode "Adrift".
                  Looking forward to your future articles as well! Love the interview you have with Eureka's Colin Ferguson too!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I loved it. Ben was my first (and still foremost) 'actor you get to know through articles, and really begin to think is terrific' back during 'Save Farscape' days. He continues to make me laugh with his open, candid coolness. I daresay I never would have become a fandom type if it weren't for him; before Farscape, I saw television as something to watch. After Farscape, it became something to experience.
                    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                      Looking forward to your future articles as well! Love the interview you have with Eureka's Colin Ferguson too!
                      Thanks...

We've also got an exclusive interview with one of Galactica's final five coming soon: Rekha Sharma (Tory Foster)...plus lots of other exclusive stuff.

Comment

Oooh, looking forward.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

What a fun interview Thank You so much for sharing it here. Ben is one actor that seems to have this whole *acting thing* in prospective and that comes across loud and clear in this interview. I have yet to read or hear an interview with him that I don't laugh, smile and come away from respecting AND liking him even more as an actor and as a person
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

That was great, so funny! Love to see more with Stargate alums.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

thanks really good to see length interview
                              sigpic

Jack: 'Mature symbiote, Immature host'
                              Teal'c: 'Indeed'
                              Artifysial: 'Thanks a million'

Comment

Working...
                              X