Future Continuity Mismatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Continuity Mismatch

Does anyone know if the continuity mismatch in the "War Without End" two-parter (G'Kar being there and still seeming to have only one eye, contrary to things mentioned in "Sleeping in Light") was intentional? If so, then it would seem to imply that Sheridan altered the future slightly by being present in it and that would be interesting to know.
    Last edited by songar87; 11 September 2008, 12:37 AM.

Originally posted by songar87 View Post
    Does anyone know if the continuity mismatch in the "War without End" two-parter (G'Kar being there and still seeming to have only one eye) was intentional? If so, then it would seem to imply that Sheridan altered the future slightly by being present in it and that would be worth knowing.
    Why is that a mismatch? It's likely that his eye implant wouldn't work forever, so perhaps by then he'd had no choice but to remove it. As it was human technology, it may have been hard for him to find a replacement.

Comment

Or maybe something happened to him during his travels with Lyta that further damaged his eye socket.
      sigpic
      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Sadly we'll probably never know. Good question though!
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe he just really like the grizzeled eyeless guy look.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Maybe the Centauri confiscated the advanced bit of technology.
            sigpic

Comment

I always thought that he had been tortured again. He didn't really look to be in the best condition, and there is no telling how the Drahk would have reacted to him considering his former position and role in the Shadow War, the Centauri War and the formation of the Alliance.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X