This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place your bets

What season and episode do you think they will kill off the doctor??

My guess will be season 2 episode 7.

Well if they want to make it distinct from SG-1 and SGA, maybe they won't kill of the doc.

Perfecto!

Comment

well if they must kill of a "doctor" then at least have david tennant play the replacement (sorry i couldn't help myself)

my guess is it'll be the ep after everyone falls in love with teh character lol
      sigpic

Comment

LOL you are too funny
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Not sure if the doctor will die but a member of the main SG team will surely die in the first or second, thats if they have teams
          sigpic

Comment

The real question is when will the first baby be born?

Comment

If its aimed at a younger audience and the cast are teens then it should take about 9 months joking.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                If its aimed at a younger audience and the cast are teens then it should take about 9 months joking.
                What if its an alien women and she gestates in a week?

Well its either a doctor dies or the ship blows up, but since their on the ship i don't see that happening. Cuz god knows we can't hang onto a ship for very long, Prometheus, Korolev, Aurora, Orion, Hive(?) what else am i missing here?

Comment

i'd bet that they wont have a doctor in the first place.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Originally posted by Character View Post
                    i'd bet that they wont have a doctor in the first place.
                    What scifi show can u name that didn't have a dr.?

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised to have the show go Voyager style. That is, kill of the doctor almost immediately and have an EMH (in this case, ancient design) be the doctor. Let's hope they won't rip off previous characters from others shows.
                      WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY 2013

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
                        What scifi show can u name that didn't have a dr.?
                        Um, lexx, farscape, andromeda? ok, the later 2 did have people ocasionaly filling that role, but they werent doctors in character, like the ones in B5 or SG. The premise of the whole show (SGU) just seems to me like "this is an accedent and we arent prepared" rather than atlantisis "we have an expert for everything".

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
                          well if they must kill of a "doctor" then at least have david tennant play the replacement (sorry i couldn't help myself)

my guess is it'll be the ep after everyone falls in love with teh character lol
                          haha I was thinking about Dr. who too.

Originally posted by Wardog117 View Post
                          I wouldn't be suprised to have the show go Voyager style. That is, kill of the doctor almost immediately and have an EMH (in this case, ancient design) be the doctor. Let's hope they won't rip off previous characters from others shows.
                          played by Richard Woolsey
                          supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
                            haha I was thinking about Dr. who too.

played by Richard Woolsey
                            E.M.H Woolsey: The IOA demands you state the nature of the medical emergency.

Comment

Season 3, Episode 17
                              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
                              X