What happened at the end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened at the end?

I just finished watching season 5 and was wondering if we ever find out what happened to Delenn's son, especially since Londo planted an advisor in a birthday present. And, speaking of the last couple of episodes, is it thought that Delenn knows what happened to Sheridan? Since she is almost smiling and reaching out at the end, and since the people who found his ship empty would have obviously told her what they found, I am assuming that she does and, with her son, was able to have a happy life.

Originally posted by songar87 View Post
    I just finished watching season 5 and was wondering if we ever find out what happened to Delenn's son, especially since Londo planted an advisor in a birthday present. And, speaking of the last couple of episodes, is it thought that Delenn knows what happened to Sheridan? Since she is almost smiling and reaching out at the end, and since the people who found his ship empty would have obviously told her what they found, I am assuming that she does and, with her son, was able to have a happy life.
    Apparently David is featured in the Legions Of Fire novels. I have them, but haven't read them yet. He also got a mention in the Lost Tales, but didn't appear.

As for Delenn, I don't think she knew what happened to him as such, just that he had gone on elsewhere. She was smiling at the end as she was in a place where she spent time with Sheridan, and so was comforted by knowing he used to enjoy it there with her. As for the reaching out, light and dark were always very strong metaphors in B5. If light it good, then she was reaching into that light, most likely with a sense of hope that Sheridan was still out there in spirit waiting for her.

Comment

In some of the "future scenes" where Delenn and Sheridan were held by Londo on Centauri Prime, she tells him that "our son is safe". That means that he's either safe from the "adviser" or that they don't know about that yet and he's just safe from Londo.

Comment

It just bugs me that such a great series had to end on a sad note...

Comment

Yea, it is very sad, I often wonder after sherdian went where no Shadows fall,what happen to the rest,did Ivonava,now that she was in command,did she fight in any Big Battles,What ever happened to Lennier ????,so many unanswered questions
          sigpic
          SOONER OR LATER,EVERYONE COMES TO BABYLON 5

Comment

Originally posted by stormy View Post
            Yea, it is very sad, I often wonder after sherdian went where no Shadows fall,what happen to the rest,did Ivonava,now that she was in command,did she fight in any Big Battles,What ever happened to Lennier ????,so many unanswered questions
            I think I read Lennier died in the telepath war, as did Lyta. Can't remember where though.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Cool !!!,Thanks Alot !!!.
              sigpic
              SOONER OR LATER,EVERYONE COMES TO BABYLON 5

Comment

Working...
              X