Hybrids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrids

Well from the episode we can see that Michael went through numerous incarnations of the hybrids before he settled on the ones he is currently using. I mean he had the bug people first, then these experiments and finally the intelligent human converted ones. Makes me wonder how many more failures are out there.

Plus, I wonder, do you think he decided to keep any of the benefits from these other failures? I mean the sonic tracking mechanism sounds like an effective biological adaptation that might have been used for his current hybrids.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.
Working...
X