This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Dream i was in SG-1!

It short but sweet. I didnt see Daniel or Teal'c but Sam and Jack were there...since it was a dream its hard to remember stuff but I remember us getting shot by something that just made us feel like we were shot but Sam soon relized that we werent shot at all and once we stood up feeling of being shot all went away...we then went into a car where Jack drove and sam was the passenger..there was someone else in the back with me but i dont remember who.

That was pretty much the end but it was so cool to wake up and I was able to say I was in SG-1!
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Hehe, cool I have dreams about SG-1 sometimes, but usually they make no sense!

Comment

I had a dream that I was a systemlord like Anubis.All powerfull and that I was batteling the other systemlords.I had my army of Kull warriors and that mothership of Anubis.I had captured SG.1. Cool he?
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Sometimes I have dreams where I am on SG-1 and being Jack's girlfriend at the same time.

Comment

I had a dream where I was *with* SG-1. Not sure if I was part of SG-1 or not.

Jack and Sam were definitely *together*. I'm going to leave out the X-rated part of my dream. Which was weird because I'm not even a shipper.

There was a Janet clone made by the NID that was running around acting like a zombie - Daniel was all upset about that.

And SG-1 was managing a golf course where Teal'c was the new golf pro.

Clearly this was set in season 9.
          Last edited by keshou; 14 November 2004, 01:03 PM.
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

i had a dream of SG-1 once. we(jack, sam. daniel, teal'c, and me) were going through this warehouse at night and were were running outside for a moment then we were running up some stairs. then we found this little room with these small 4 seat hover craft things and we all got in a seperate one and nobody could make em go.
            Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

... And you were there, and you were there...

I've had a couple SG-1 dreams. They were just... weird.

One of them was I was in Daniel's little office there and some guy I know from school stopped by and started talking about how it wasn't my fault Daniel died...

Very strange.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I have stargate dreams almost every night and they are SO COOL! I wake up and go WHOA!
                Seriously! Action/adventure every time. Mix in some Jack and Sam shippiness without corn. Makes going to bed early seem less kiddy-like.
                There was this really cool one where I was with SG-1 as a temporary replacement for Daniel (yeah, I was disapointed it was only temporary in my dream too ) and Jack had gotten himself and the Galaxy in some trouble and because he was the only one who knew how to fix it unconsciously (I think maybe he stuck his head in another Ancient or maybe a Furling library thing) so we had decided that because there was no way to find the answer in Jack's brain, he would be put in stasis until, either Sam could figure out a way to fix everything or the future people were still alive and advanced enough to wake Jack up and fix the problem themselves.
                It was super shippy when Jack had to go into deep freeze but there was some really cool running through Goa'uld ships and Jaffa butt-kicking.

Soooooo cool! I love sleeping.
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I hardly remember my dreams. They're very strange so maybe I just block them out

Comment

The most recent dream I had with SG-1 was more like a cross over between SG-1, X-files, SGA, and Gilmore girls.

All i remember was I was dating Sheppard (a girl can dream ) and somehow I was working on case with Sam. All I remember was getting the snot beat of out me, but a guy that looked very much like Fox Mulder.

Did i mention that it was a weird dream?
                    ~Athena

Comment

Oh yeah my other one was really weird too.

It was sort of a crossover of Stargate SG-1 and All My Children and it took place in an airport. It had Dr. David Hayward and Hathor, and I was working at the airport. I forget all that happened I just remembered that. It was about... 2 years ago lol.

Comment

i had a dream that i was at my school and some bad guy kidnapped and brainwashed my friend so SG-1 and i had to go rescue her... and then i fell not down the stairs, but over the railing of the stairs, since i have an irrational fear of doing that... but yeah. that was my SG-1 dream.

Comment

Ive had a few Stargate dreams..
                          One was on Abydos. I was helping defend the Abydosians from Ba'al. Super soldiers were everywhere. It was kinda wierd, because Siler and Sergeant Chevron Guy were there.....anyway....Ba'al sent his super soldiers down in an Al'Kesh, which proceeded to drop bombs on us. For some reason, the Al'Kesh landed and the pilot came out, leaving the Al'Kesh unguarded. I went in an sat in the cockpit and took it up. Then, i heard inside my head a voice, and it told me where to hit the mothership. Then I woke up. That was probably my best remembered dream ever.
                          In the second one I was flying an old P-40 against a death glider. I don't remember what happened, but I ended up shooting the glider down, with one Browning and a damaged wing. That dream was a total blur until the end, and i only remember seeing one stream of tracers and looking to the left to see a flaming wing.
                          Daniel: "A fool's heaven is a wise man's hell."
                          O'Niell: "...Never run with scissors..."

APOPHIS SAYS: "Walk like an Egyptian!"

Comment

hmmm let's not get me started on dreams... i have too many of them..

the current one involves SG1, SGA, B5, Scape and other shows as well (thats my fav one)' so that means multi-series x-over dream

course its lots of ship, tons of blowing things up and a lot of travel between times

i dont want to go into detail seein as it would be just a bit confusin
                            sigpic

Comment

Strangely enough, I don't ever recall having a Stargate dream. Probably because I probably don't hit REM sleep that often anymore, and even when I do, it's not for that long. COLLEGE=INSOMNIA.

Comment

Working...
                              X