This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori worshipers

I am just wondering why are all Ori worshipers Human? (or Jaffa)
    Why no Unas or Wraith or any other race?

And why havnt they invaded the pegasus galaxy?
    Our Ancients only hide the milky way from them not the pegasus galaxy?

As far as the Orii were concerned, the only galaxy that had life was their own. The Ancients hid the existence of other live from the Orii in order to stop what happened during season 9 and 10.

Since Wraith were from Pegasus, and Unas were from the Milky Way, the only worshippers the Orii could create were un-evolved versions of themselves, i.e: Human.

They should have been able to invade Pegasus, but knowing what Jackson knew, the Orii should have known the Ancients were defeated by the Wraith. So having the chance to take over a galaxy just to fight an enemy who could very well defeat you, will never worship you and could perhaps kill/feed on everyone of your soldiers isn't a good plan for galactic domination.

Plus it's always better to fight one galactic battle at a time so Pegasus could have been their next target after they took control of the Milky Way and defeated the Ancients. The Milky Way would have been an easier target to focus all their troops on, especially since there was no technology that could rival them, and the state of affairs in the Milky Way would have just made it easier for them.

sigpic

Comment

There was mention of Hebridan falling to the Ori though. SO the Serrakin are likely just as good.
      sigpic

Comment

its possible they dont like the taste of non human faith
        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

what a coincidence i was about to the ask the same thing as i just saw the episode "origin"

Comment

If the ori invaded the Pegasus i'd have shuddered at ever seeing Wraith Priors..

Comment

Working...
            X