Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Lines in Whispers

So, what was your favourite lines, if you had any, in Whisperers

One was when Teldy said to Sheppard she was to pick the best and the brightest and how that turned out

Then there was in the end when Sheppard and Beckett said that Porter would make an excellent successor for something, I can't recall at this point, and Rodney wants to know who Porter is
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

I liked when Carson was talking with Porter and Dusty had enough of their flirting and went outside and said something "unless there is a sock on the door."
    sigpic

Comment

Dusty: [laughs] I just read something funny. And really obvious.

Dusty: Ok I'm gonna go check the perimeter. Be back in 20. Unless there's a sock on the doorknob

Shep: Oh that's great. All we need now is for the prom queen and the kid in the wheelchair to wander off and we're all set

Shep: You take up positions, you sit tight and wait for the signal. You don't move, you don't make a noise until the well blows. I think I've made myself clear Sarge
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Sheppard: All right, well, we saw 12 of those pods in the lab. I killed one back in the forest. So, what..? (speculates on the remaining number)
        Sgt. Dusty: I tagged two which incidently puts me in the lead.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't have exact quotes but the ones I really liked that haven't been mentioned were when:

Sheppard and Beckett tapped fists after realizing they were with an all girl team.

Teldy was talking about the walking being good for their glutes and Sheppard said something to the effect of "oh good. now I won't have to do my cardio funk workout".

When Dusty said, "That's nine plus the three before" then the thing jumps out and they all shoot it and she corrects, "Okay, that's nine plus the three before"

Comment

Originally posted by TragicComedy View Post
            Teldy was talking about the walking being good for their glutes and Sheppard said something to the effect of "oh good. now I won't have to do my cardio funk workout".
            That was my favorite line of the episode.
            there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Dusty: Ok I'm gonna go check the perimeter. Be back in 20. Unless there's a sock on the doorknob

Shep: Oh that's great. All we need now is for the prom queen and the kid in the wheelchair to wander off and we're all set

Shep: You take up positions, you sit tight and wait for the signal. You don't move, you don't make a noise until the well blows. I think I've made myself clear Sarge

Love all these, especially "sock on the door." Also, the third one. Shep's quote underlies the fact that the writers were going for a parody of the classic horror movie, with all the requisite characters. Porter filled the role of 'clueless damsel' pretty well when she ran off alone into the night. All that was missing was for her to fall and sprain her ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by jyh View Post
                Love all these, especially "sock on the door." Also, the third one. Shep's quote underlies the fact that the writers were going for a parody of the classic horror movie, with all the requisite characters. Porter filled the role of 'clueless damsel' pretty well when she ran off alone into the night. All that was missing was for her to fall and sprain her ankle.
                That would have been funny, just might have turned the episode around.

Comment

thoguht beckett was filling that role, foolishly running off into the night, tripping (well, there were a lot of roots around) and generally having to be rescued

Comment

Sheppard's expression when he realized he had an all team of all women under his command that he knew nothing about.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

That was a great line.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        I liked when Carson was talking with Porter and Dusty had enough of their flirting and went outside and said something "unless there is a sock on the door."
                        Totally agree.

Comment

What is he referring to here?
                          Spoiler:
                          Thank you, Sir.
                          For what?
                          For being here for me.
                          Always.

Indeed.
                          You say that a lot.
                          What?
                          "Indeed".
                          Do I?
                          Yeah.
                          I had not noticed.

I love you. I have loved you for a long time....

I didn't leave because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter.... because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
                            What is he referring to here?
                            He's referring to the classic horror-movie action, in which a whole group of people (usually teenagers, of course) start out facing danger together, then they split up or wander off on their own, and bad things happen.

Comment

He's referring to the classic horror-movie action, in which a whole group of people (usually teenagers, of course) start out facing danger together, then they split up or wander off on their own, and bad things happen.
                              thereby pointing out the cliche's and basically mocking the episode...

When Dusty said, "That's nine plus the three before" then the thing jumps out and they all shoot it and she corrects, "Okay, that's nine plus the three before"

Comment

Working...
                              X