Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far Cry - Don S. Davis; Max Payne - Beau Bridges

Far Cry: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30630.html

Unfortunately, Uwe Boll is directing so it will most likely be ****. Still, I lol at the weapons sounds that have been sampled directly from teh game ;o Not exactly sure who Don is playing, but he looks like one of teh good guys

http://www.maxpaynethemovie.com/

However, Max Payne looks fsk awesome. Mark Wahlberg starring, Beau Bridges playing his mentor. Looks like it is staying faithful to the game, but putting its own spin on it kinda like Hitman (which was pretty good imo).
    Last edited by Agent_Dark; 06 September 2008, 02:56 AM.

^Hitman was bloody awful, just plain awful. Awful!

I don't know much about Max Payne but it does look interesting and I was delighted to see Beau Bridges in the trailer.

Comment

Don S. looks like he'll be pretty good in that even if the movie itself isn't all that great.

Max Payne looks pretty cool though.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
        ^Hitman was bloody awful, just plain awful. Awful!
        sif, Hitman was a good interpretation of the games. Had the same feel that the games did. Plus I lol'd when he smashes through the window into the hotel room and the kids are playing a Hitman game on the tv.

Comment

Having played both Far Cry and Max Payne...Far Cry looks a lot more closer to the game than Max Payne does. At least the Far Cry trailer somewhat resembles the game, though I don't agree with their choice for Jack Carver. Max Payne maxes perfect sense for a movie but the movie looks nothing like the game. Far Cry...I thought it was okay but as a game it was nothing to write home about story-wise really. That being said, as has been mentioned this is a Uwe Boll movie so it will probably suck because I have yet to hear of a movie of his that hasn't (I really haven't seen any of his movies because I've heard they're so bad).

Why are they still letting this madman ruin perfectly decent video games? I just hope When Blizzard wants to do a Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo movie or Valve wants to do a Half Life movie that they don't let Uwe Boll anywhere near those titles and actually hire good people.
          That is just my two cents.

Comment

Boll approached Blizzard about a Warcraft movie and they straight up told him to piss off.

Valve have knocked back quite a few scripts for a Half-Life movie because they were crap. And Gabe Newell (CEO Valve) said that he doesn't like the fact that alot of **** movies are made to exploit a German tax loophole - ie what Boll does.

Comment

Working...
            X