No announcement yet.

Favorite Mal Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We might experience some slight turbulence...and explode. (25)
    I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (22)
    Oh, God! I can't know that! (21)
    See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (10)
    You got the right same as anyone...to live and try to kill people. (7)
    Yeah but she's our witch now cut her down (7)
    You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (6)
    The Big Damn Heroes scene (5)
    Could you be more specific? (2)
    Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me? (2)
    May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (1)
    Is he okay?!?! (1)
    This is not one of my better days (1)
    Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (1)
    ...o-or, we could talk more...(1)
    faster, faster, faster would be better(1)
    I aim to misbehave(1)
    This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?(1)
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

We might experience some slight turbulence...and explode. (26)
      I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (22)
      Oh, God! I can't know that! (21)
      See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (10)
      You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (6)
      Is he okay?!?! (1)
      Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (1)
      I aim to misbehave(1)
      This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?(1)
      "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

Oh, God! I can't know that! (22)
        Is he okay?!?! (1)
        I aim to misbehave(1)
        sigpic

Comment

See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (11)
          Is he okay?!?! (1)
          I aim to misbehave(1)
          sigpic

Comment

We might experience some slight turbulence...and explode. (27)
            See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (11)
            Is he okay?!?! (1)
            I aim to misbehave(1)
            sigpic

Comment

You got the right same as anyone...to live and try to kill people. (8)
              Is he okay?!?! (1)
              I aim to misbehave(1)

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (23)
                Is he okay?!?! (1)
                I aim to misbehave(1)

Comment

I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (23)
                  Oh, God! I can't know that! (23)
                  Is he okay?!?! (1)
                  I aim to misbehave(1)
                  sigpic

Comment

See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (12)
                    Is he okay?!?! (1)
                    I aim to misbehave(1)
                    sigpic

Comment

We might experience some slight turbulence...and explode. (28)
                      See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (12)
                      Is he okay?!?! (1)
                      I aim to misbehave(1)
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (24)
                        Is he okay?!?! (1)
                        I aim to misbehave(1)

Comment

I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (24)
                          Is he okay?!?! (1)
                          I aim to misbehave(1)

Comment

You got the right same as anyone...to live and try to kill people. (9)
                            Is he okay?!?! (1)
                            I aim to misbehave(1)

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Oh, God! I can't know that! (24)
                              Is he okay?!?! (1)
                              I aim to misbehave(1)
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, God! I can't know that! (24)
                                See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (13)
                                Is he okay?!?! (1)
                                I aim to misbehave(1)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X