why didint he?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why didint he?

ok in the last man, makay downloaded all of their info on michael onto the crystal he perserved in the consol next to the stasis chamber. heres my question, why didint he load any other info about technology that we will have 25 years from now, like the plans for the mark 12 naquada generator that was able to theoretically power atlantises shield which means it would generate enormous amounts of power, maybe even eneough to make the shields on the 304s not equiped with a zpm, as or almost as effective as those of the oddessy. i mean he was already messing with history so why not give us the mark 12 naq. gen.? i mean its not like we dont have a power source that rivals it already,like the zpm.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Rodney was so dedicated with solving the problem i doubt he really thought of it
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

He may not have thought that was important as getting Sheppard back. or he may have just not thought of it.

Comment

He's already changing the timeline enough. To give more information could be dangerous, it's like in The Game, McKay was giving his side far more advanced technology than they should have had at the time. He'd be doing that again, but this time, he know's it's real, that it is his world that he'd be changing, not the game's world. Who know's what he might have changed if he'd given that information over?

It's like they say, step on a butterfly in the past, and you could change the future. He's already stepping on one, he'd be stepping on another.

Comment

Working...
        X