Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaffa in Universe? (i know...it's a stretch)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaffa in Universe? (i know...it's a stretch)

I'm not going to lie, the Jaffa are my favorite Stargate race/culture, and I don't want to see them disappear. Do you think there is any chance of the Jaffa in Universe? I'm hoping for a Jaffa team-meber in the vein of Teal'c; possibly Ishtar or a new character? I'm not going to lie, I like Jolene Blalock too.
    Last edited by DeRoest; 02 September 2008, 11:52 PM.

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
    I'm not going to lie, the Jaffa are my favorite Stargate race/culture, and I don't want to see them disappear. Do you think they is any chance of the Jaffa in Universe? I'm hoping for a Jaffa team-meber in the vein of Teal'c possible Ishtar or a new character? I'm not going to lie, I like Jolene Blalock too.
    There's a possibility for any number of allied races to show up, including a Jaffa, a Tok'ra, a Serrakin, a "good" Wraith, or any number of the human tribes we've come in contact with. However, I think the producers of Universe want to keep Universe as distinct as possible from SG-1 and Atlantis, meaning that I'd put money on an all-human and primarily-American team.

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing Blalock again... maybe with Trinner again as well...

Jaffa/Wraith paring anyone?

(Yes, I'm still bitter over the entire Enterprise deal... so shoot me!)

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

plz no Jaffa, then every 3-4 episodes we have to deal with them trying to take over the Destiny and all that lovely Jaffa politics....
      Meh.

Comment

Working...
      X