PDA

View Full Version : Jaffa in Universe? (i know...it's a stretch)

DeRoest
September 3rd, 2008, 12:10 AM
I'm not going to lie, the Jaffa are my favorite Stargate race/culture, and I don't want to see them disappear. Do you think there is any chance of the Jaffa in Universe? I'm hoping for a Jaffa team-meber in the vein of Teal'c; possibly Ishtar or a new character? I'm not going to lie, I like Jolene Blalock too;).

The TARDIS
September 3rd, 2008, 12:47 AM
I'm not going to lie, the Jaffa are my favorite Stargate race/culture, and I don't want to see them disappear. Do you think they is any chance of the Jaffa in Universe? I'm hoping for a Jaffa team-meber in the vein of Teal'c possible Ishtar or a new character? I'm not going to lie, I like Jolene Blalock too;).

There's a possibility for any number of allied races to show up, including a Jaffa, a Tok'ra, a Serrakin, a "good" Wraith, or any number of the human tribes we've come in contact with. However, I think the producers of Universe want to keep Universe as distinct as possible from SG-1 and Atlantis, meaning that I'd put money on an all-human and primarily-American team.

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing Blalock again... maybe with Trinner again as well...

Jaffa/Wraith paring anyone? :D

(Yes, I'm still bitter over the entire Enterprise deal... so shoot me!)

Jack_Bauer
September 3rd, 2008, 07:14 AM
plz no Jaffa, then every 3-4 episodes we have to deal with them trying to take over the Destiny and all that lovely Jaffa politics....