Cant find it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant find it!

I got the four episodes from the middle of the first season from the library, but now I cant find any other episodes anywhere. And Im really not enough into it to pay the big bucks for the seasons. Think theres anywhere I can watch it online?
    Spoiler:
    Thank you, Sir.
    For what?
    For being here for me.
    Always.

Indeed.
    You say that a lot.
    What?
    "Indeed".
    Do I?
    Yeah.
    I had not noticed.

I love you. I have loved you for a long time....

I didn't leave because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter.... because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to.

the only sites we condone here are amazon or ITunes. so you might want to look there. If the site is hosting illegal downloads, then no one can post about it here.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Season 1 is exceptionally hard to come by. Like you, I watched most of it from my library, but they were missing one disc (so I missed two episodes).

If you're not willing to buy them, I'd suggest you try renting them somewhere. I've heard that Netflix has Farscape, so you could try that. I'm sure there are some DVD rental companies out there that could solve your problem.

Good luck!
      Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
      Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post
        Season 1 is exceptionally hard to come by. Like you, I watched most of it from my library, but they were missing one disc (so I missed two episodes).

If you're not willing to buy them, I'd suggest you try renting them somewhere. I've heard that Netflix has Farscape, so you could try that. I'm sure there are some DVD rental companies out there that could solve your problem.

Good luck!
        Netflix, yeah, that is probably a good idea.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh okay, thanks guys!
          Spoiler:
          Thank you, Sir.
          For what?
          For being here for me.
          Always.

Indeed.
          You say that a lot.
          What?
          "Indeed".
          Do I?
          Yeah.
          I had not noticed.

I love you. I have loved you for a long time....

I didn't leave because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter.... because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            the only sites we condone here are amazon or ITunes. so you might want to look there. If the site is hosting illegal downloads, then no one can post about it here.
            ITunes *Thumbs Up*

Farscapegatter-

Comment

My three series of farscape cost me 80 - 90 pound each, had to save up for a long time to buy each of those, got the special editions and i will always treasure them but they are ridiculously expensive, need to acquire season four now, may get it at some point.
              sigpic

Comment

Netflix doesn't have season 1 for those of us who are looking to start from the beginning. I'm probably going to have to itunes it.
                sigpic
                Winchester Asylum - For the Supernatural Nuts!
                http://z7.invisionfree.com/Wincheste...ex.php?act=idx

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia Peabody View Post
                  Netflix doesn't have season 1 for those of us who are looking to start from the beginning. I'm probably going to have to itunes it.
                  Are the starburst editions not out anymore? I understood those were the cheaper versions of the initial adv released ones?

Also glad to see another Amelia Peabody fan ( I was introduced to her by a fellow Farscape fan when out in the US for a Farscape con and holiday. )

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie View Post
                    Are the starburst editions not out anymore? I understood those were the cheaper versions of the initial adv released ones?

Also glad to see another Amelia Peabody fan ( I was introduced to her by a fellow Farscape fan when out in the US for a Farscape con and holiday. )
                    No, the Starburst editions went out of print a long time ago, when Sony acquired the rights to season 1 from ADV.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                      No, the Starburst editions went out of print a long time ago, when Sony acquired the rights to season 1 from ADV.
                      I got lucky and found all the Starburst editions at a used CD store (Amoeba) in L.A. when I was on vacation. I got them for a song and while my friends thought I was crazy for buying 3 seasons worth of the show, I have to say it was a great investment.

Netflix is pretty handy. Hopefully they'll get the first season soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                        Not good, not good at all...

Comment

Your best bet would be iTunes. Give it a try, I'm sure they have all seasons available.

Of course there is also the illegal downloads, but those are not to be discussed here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia Peabody View Post
                            Well, I don't have a Netflix account, so I don't know all the details. But when I search their inventory, it comes up with all of Farscape, including season 1. (click on the link if you want to see the page I was looking at)

So, they claim to have Farscape Season 1.
                            Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                            Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post
                              Well, I don't have a Netflix account, so I don't know all the details. But when I search their inventory, it comes up with all of Farscape, including season 1. (click on the link if you want to see the page I was looking at)

So, they claim to have Farscape Season 1.
                              They have it listed. But if you click on S1, it says SAVE - which means they don't have it in stock.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                              X