This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who would you like to defend you : Teyla or Weir

If this is a physical struggle, Teyla would surely win. She is a trained warrior. Wier wouldn't survive.

Option C - Teal'c

OFF TOPIC: When I posted this reply, it is shown as the first post in this thread. Is this true just for the poster of the message? Is this an 'upgrade'?

As for me I'm like to kick ass myself but if I had to choose a partner I'd choose Teyla because I get the impression she would fight to the end to defend while Wier would simply try negotiating and pouting !!!!!

Pam

Comment

Well, that's unfair.

Dr. Weir is a negociator, and Teyla is a warrior (basically). They have their different talents. You can't just go and ask who you would like to defend you.

Personally, I would have to go for Weir.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

As Marty said, they both have different skills. Because of that, who I would pick would depend on the scenario.
        Rocky

Comment

This thread was started during the time-zone weirdness. Post #2 should have been first. The rest can be read in the order they are in without upsetting the sense of the thread.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
            As Marty said, they both have different skills. Because of that, who I would pick would depend on the scenario.
            If it was a battle, I would pick Telya.
            If it was a political situation, I would pick Weir.

Comment

That's quite unfair to both characters. Teyla clearly has more combat-oriented skills, Weir has negociation skills.

But as for leading, I find Weir a better candidate. She has much more authority, if need be.
              Enter my game site...

Comment

Well, when i go steal the last episodes of atlantis from where ever they keep them, id like Teyla to kick the Security gaurds ass, then id like Wier to be my Lawyer to get me outa trouble

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Weir. I think she is just hotter, and more diplomatic.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Well if we're going to play the "Add a character" to it, I'd like to have an Ascended Ancient (one of the ones that do something other than watch people die that is) protect me.

Otherwise, Teyla.

Comment

Teyla- her hair would scare people away J/K I think she'd do better in a physical fight, and her diplomatic skills aren't to bad either.

Comment

If it's a physical fight then Teyla, but if it's something I could talk myself out of then Weir.
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I would choose Teyla. She is a warrior, and if she is the leader of her people, she must have some type of nagotionation(spelling?) skills also.

Comment

Id like Teyla to defend me, she'd just kick a$$ and id remain safe

Comment

You dont have to be good at negotiation to be a leader, a loud voice and a club will do as well.

For example, the goa'uld are not the greatest negotiators but they're fairly solidly in power.... kinda... (ignoring how their dropping like flys to the Tau'ri)

Comment

Working...
                              X