ZPM's (bit of a rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPM's (bit of a rant)

I'm really annoyed with the writers of this show.

In 5 seasons, they have yet to reveal the method for making ZPM's to the crew.

With multiple opportunities to have done so. We have this RepliWeirFran pop out offering technology to the expedition and Rodney of all people didn't pipe up with "Can you tell us how to make ZPM's?" I mean christ people, any idiot there would have said "You're offering tech? How about ZPM construction?" and yet no one thought about it. Woolsey, Rodney, NO ONE.

RepliWeirFran: "We're gonna setup in a lab and make BioReplicants of ourselves"

Didn't RepliKeller say that they couldn't raise their shields because they'd used up most of their ZPM making the BioReplicator team? Weren't they going to need more than the single ZPM that Atlantis currently had?

I mean COME ON!!!! Give them a way to make the damn things!

/rant off

KlaxxonBlue

First thing's first, if Asgard technology can be installed on Earth battlecruisers why hasn't Atlantis gotten an Asgard core or multiple Asgard cores yet?

Comment

Hey.. I'm all for Atlantis being outfitted with like 90 separate Asgard Plasma Beam Weapon Turrets.

Just give them a way to power all of them. Watch a hive pull into orbit and get shot down from the planet surface.

Nice...

Comment

RepliKeller said that it took lots of power to make humans. Where did Weireplicator expect Atlantis to get this power? Expend their ZPM? Sigh.

There's also the matter of where their Aurora class ship is, and why they couldn't use its technology to recreate their bodies.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

They should eventually found out how to make ZPM's, because eventually all those in the galaxy will run out, or not have a big enough 'charge' to do anything of importance...Shouldn't there be something in the Ancient database that tells them how to at least start making one?

Comment

I have to admit it has been one of the things that has annoyed me too about Atlantis. As its clear the Lanteans made ZPMs from somewhere, so that somewhere had to be Atlantis and there has to be something within Atlantis to create them. Surely they should have found that by now, or at least questioned, why can't we make our own ZPM. I suppose it keeps them on a level playing field as having an unlimited supply of ZPMs would have them at an advantage to any race. So I suppose there is maybe a reason behind why, but they still should have found out how to make them.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              RepliKeller said that it took lots of power to make humans. Where did Weireplicator expect Atlantis to get this power? Expend their ZPM? Sigh.

There's also the matter of where their Aurora class ship is, and why they couldn't use its technology to recreate their bodies.
              we should get that quickly before someone else takes it.

we've already let others being whisked away from our fingertips because of

Comment

that's been bugging me too i think it would have to be in atlantis. I'm not saying that it should be easy for them by any means but it should be addressed
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X