This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will SG:U Last?

Any speculations on how long SG:U will last? My guess, is either 3 - 5 seasons.

Two seasons...tops!
    sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

I can't speculate without watching the pilot and a few more episodes? I was surprised that Atlantis got renewed for a season 5 though. I was expecting season 4 to be it's last.

Comment

100 episodes, for that sweet syndication cash.
        I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

If it gets to a third season, I guarantee it will make it to a fifth season. At 60 eps they'll see the 100th coming on the horizon and keep it on air until it gets there. Its what they did with SG-1 and SGA except with SG-1 it was 200, but same basic thing.

Perfecto!

Comment

If it's anything like how it's being described, it'll be lucky to survive the first season.

Comment

I think it will last for 5 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                Any speculations on how long SG:U will last? My guess, is either 3 - 5 seasons.
                just long enough for it to get popular, and then they cancel it and make SGU movies
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Five seasons. One hundred episodes. Exactly.
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

3 episodes, then cancelled
                    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                      3 episodes, then cancelled
                      And you honestly think that?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        And you honestly think that?
                        Well three episodes before it gets moved to 11-12pm timeslot, or worst still 12-1am timeslot
                        Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                          just long enough for it to get popular, and then they cancel it and make SGU movies
                          LOL!
                          Well, I’m too bad with guessing… but I’m willing to give the show a chance (I hope it is not disappointing).

Comment

well you ppl are very pessimistic... i think it will do fine... and that it wont stop at 100th ep. imo the ppl in charge will see that it's no right and won't cancel it plus they want to keep 1 serial live at all times and it won't be possible without another spinoff which they won't have (im guessing but im pretty sure that sgu will be last serial of sg franchise)
                            ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Such a prediction can't be made until I'v seen or heard some concrete details about the Pilot
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X