This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Films on tv in the UK

Hi, ive been reading some posts on the forums that both of the Stargate films have not been shown on the Sci-fi Channel, Which I find odd as anybody who watch the SKY1 channel in the UK will know that they were both shown just a few weeks after the DVD release and were also available for people in the UK with SKY+ to watch on-demand.

If i'm wrong correct me please

Originally posted by robthewizz View Post
    Hi, ive been reading some posts on the forums that both of the Stargate films have not been shown on the Sci-fi Channel, Which I find odd as anybody who watch the SKY1 channel in the UK will know that they were both shown just a few weeks after the DVD release and were also available for people in the UK with SKY+ to watch on-demand.

If i'm wrong correct me please
    I consider it Karma as we in the UK had to wait an extra month for the DVDs to be released
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Both Ark of Truth and Continuum were both shown on Sky1 before they came out on DVD here in the UK if I remember correctly.
      I hope you like Guinness sir, I find it a refreshing substitute for.... food

Comment

It all has to do with the disagreements that SciFi and MGM have to do with S11 of SG1. Also in the press release of SGA's cancelation it was announced both SG1 movies would air on SciFi in the near future.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
        X