Favorite Todd moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Todd moment

Well, why not? There's a game like this for everyone else. Same rules as the rest of the games, first to 50 and one vote per person per day. If you can think of a moment, add it.

- Todd and Sheppard first meet in Common Ground. (0)
    - Todd gives Sheppard the gift of life. - Common Ground (0)
    - Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time." McKay: "Easy, he's just kidding. Just tell them you're joking." *Todd tilts his head* McKay: "Right... I'll work in this area." - BAMSR (0)
    - Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (1)
    - Ronon: "Maybe we just came to kill you." Todd: "Did you?" - The Kindred, part I. (0)
    - Todd and Ronon fight together. - The Last Man (0)
    - Todd with the ZPM's in Spoils of War. (0)
    - Rodney attempting to convince Todd to save his sister in Miller's Crossing. (0)

Ah man, this is hard...

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for later." The Kindred, part I (1) +
    - Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (1)
    - Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time." McKay: "Easy, he's just kidding. Just tell them you're joking." *Todd tilts his head* McKay: "Right... I'll work in this area." - BAMSR (0)
    - Ronon: "Maybe we just came to kill you." Todd: "Did you?" - The Kindred, part I. (0)
    - Rodney attempting to convince Todd to save his sister in Miller's Crossing. (0)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Favorite Todd Moment

- Todd "Let's save out commiserations for later. "The Kindred, Part I (1)
      - Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time." McKay: "Easy, he's just kidding. Just tell them you're joking." *Todd tilts his head* McKay: "Right... I'll work in this area." - BAMSR (1)

Love this naam!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for later." The Kindred, part I (1)
        - Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time." McKay: "Easy, he's just kidding. Just tell them you're joking." *Todd tilts his head* McKay: "Right... I'll work in this area." - BAMSR (1)
        -Todd about Teyla: "I'm sure, by now, she's made some lucky Wraith a tasty treat."(1)
        Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 31 August 2008, 05:14 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, why not? There's a game like this for everyone else. Same rules as the rest of the games, first to 50 and one vote per person per day. If you can think of a moment, add it.

- Todd's snarl at Sheppard in Common Ground after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) here. "(1)
          -Todd about Teyla: "I'm sure, by now, she's made some lucky Wraith a tasty treat."(1)

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset
            you don't have to copy the rules in your replies.
            oops! ok, good to know!

Comment

- Todd's snarl at Sheppard in Common Ground after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) here. "(1)
              - Ronon: "Maybe we just came to kill you." Todd: "Did you?" - The Kindred, part I. (1)
              sigpic

Comment

[quote=The Veldt;8860235]- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for later." The Kindred, part I (1)
                - Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (3)
                - Ronon: "Maybe we just came to kill you." Todd: "Did you?" - The Kindred, part I. (1)

Comment

- Todd's snarl at Sheppard in Common Ground after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) here." (1)
                  - Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (3)

LS, we posted at the same time.

Comment

- Todd's snarl at Sheppard in Common Ground after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) here." (1)
                    - Todd about Teyla: "I'm sure, by now, she's made some lucky Wraith a tasty meal."(1)
                    - Sheppard: "When did you hear them call me Sheppard?" Todd: "Just before I started to feed..." - Common Ground (1)
                    - John and Todd's silent glance just before the second feeding - Common Ground (0)
                    - John and Todd's silent glance when they exit the cells for the third feeding - Common Ground (0)
                    - Todd purring after the third feeding: "You're strong. Stronger than any human I have ever fed upon." - Common Ground (0)
                    - First "There is much about wraith that you do now know, Sheppard" (after he says Sheppard that he's like wraith and Sheppard replies he doesn't like the comparison) - Common Ground (0)
                    - McKay: "You held back part of the virus." Todd: "Hhhh. Just a small portion." - The Seer (0)
                    - Todd's look at Ronon "We had to stun him several times" - BAMSR (0)
                    - Todd's look at Ronon when exiting the cell in the cloning facility - Spoils of War (0)
                    - Sly grin "I'll see what I can do..." - The Kindred part I (0)

Whoa, it's so hard to choose just one! I added several (just to tempt people!), but only voted for one, 'course.
                    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                    sigpic

Comment

- Todd about Teyla: "I'm sure, by now, she's made some lucky Wraith a tasty meal."(1)
                      - Sheppard: "When did you hear them call me Sheppard?" Todd: "Just before I started to feed..." - Common Ground (1)
                      - John and Todd's silent glance just before the second feeding - Common Ground (0)
                      - John and Todd's silent glance when they exit the cells for the third feeding - Common Ground (0)
                      - Todd purring after the third feeding: "You're strong. Stronger than any human I have ever fed upon." - Common Ground (0)
                      - First "There is much about wraith that you do now know, Sheppard" (after he says Sheppard that he's like wraith and Sheppard replies he doesn't like the comparison) - Common Ground (0)
                      - McKay: "You held back part of the virus." Todd: "Hhhh. Just a small portion." - The Seer (0)
                      - Todd's look at Ronon "We had to stun him several times" - BAMSR (1)
                      - Todd's look at Ronon when exiting the cell in the cloning facility - Spoils of War (0)
                      sigpic

Comment

-Todd's deadpan stare at Ronon's "hate-on" glare in the Puddle Jumper's return trip to Atlantis. - BAMSR (1)
                        -Todd turning his head to look at Sheppard after he tells Ronon to "take it as a compliment...they were afraid of you". Puddle Jumper return trip to Atlantis - BAMSR (0)

Wasn't sure if I should have combined the bottom two into one?
                        mfw

Comment

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for later." The Kindred, part I (2)
                          - Todd's snarl at Sheppard in Common Ground after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) down here." (1)
                          - Todd about Teyla: "I'm sure, by now, she's made some lucky Wraith a very tasty meal."(1)
                          - Todd's deadpan stare at Ronon's "hate-on" glare in the Puddle Jumper's return trip to Atlantis. - BAMSR (1)

- First "There is much about Wraith that you do now know, Sheppard" (after he says Sheppard that he's like wraith and Sheppard replies he doesn't like the comparison) - Common Ground (0)
                          - Todd's look at Ronon "We had to stun him several times." - BAMSR (1)
                          - Sly grin: "I'll see what I can do..." - The Kindred part I (0)
                          - Todd turning his head to look at Sheppard after he tells Ronon to "take it as a compliment... they were afraid of you". Puddle Jumper return trip to Atlantis - BAMSR (0)

Just think about what we'll be seeing in a little over 10 days...

Todd, possibly welcoming Teyla on his hive, with combed hair... *Ded*

That might just top everything we've ever seen...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

- Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (4) +
                            -Todd's deadpan stare at Ronon's "hate-on" glare in the Puddle Jumper's return trip to Atlantis. - BAMSR (1)
                            -Todd turning his head to look at Sheppard after he tells Ronon to "take it as a compliment...they were afraid of you". Puddle Jumper return trip to Atlantis - BAMSR (0)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (4) +
                              - Todd about Teyla: "I'm sure, by now, she's made some lucky Wraith a tasty meal."(2)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X