This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA complete series box set?

Has anyone heard if there will be a Stargate Atlantis complete series box set, as they did with SG1?

Havent heard about a release date for one but I'd be more then surprised if there wasent one ... pretty certain there will be one.

Comment

Well I'm thinking they may have a complete box set but, that won't happen until later next year. First they will release SGA season five in June 2009 that is just my guess.

LS

Comment

If they make more Atlantis movie, than they will make newer and newer "complete Stargate : Atlantis boxset" too.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The more different boxsets, the more money they earn.

The flashier they are, the better too... cause more fans who already own a set will go out of their way to get this new and improved version - again more money.

When a season boxset will be available, who knows... I'm still waiting for the set of season 4 which I learned will be released on the 1st of November.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If they will keep making more flashy boxsets, they should start with an S1-S3 box.

Comment

Season 4 (but region 4) is coming out on this Wednesday for us.

I'd like to see how they're going to pull off the boxset as they might give us a Puddle Jumper designed one. Wouldn't that be nice?

Oh yeah also, they did another release of the SG1 Boxset, but this time, included AoT and Continuum.

I wouldn't buy it unless I knew I had the money and the space to spare for the extra.

Comment

So what might the art be for this?

I'm thinking a shot from BAMSR, when the Replicator planet exploded. A neutron star explosion is prety dramatic, ya know? Plus the computer work on that one was pretty good and it fits well on a season set.
                It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                  So what might the art be for this?
                  Just like the rest, an image of the team. Or a Lantian Stargate or Atlantis itself.

Comment

i have no doubt that there'll be one, the only question is if they release it pre movie to then re-releases it WITH the movie, (trying to get fans to buy it twice) or if they release it post movie so you only have to buy it once
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      ...the only question is if they release it pre movie to then re-releases it WITH the movie, (trying to get fans to buy it twice) or if they release it post movie so you only have to buy it once
                      Whichever makes more money... so in that case they would most likely go with the first, because they'll add more extras in the second version tempting people to buy it twice. Like they did with the 10-seasons of SG1.

Comment

Working...
                      X