Will the Priors be allowed on Earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Priors be allowed on Earth?

Now that the Priors are "good" will they ever be allowed to come to Earth? Im not sure if the human population is ready for the Priors to show them their powers.
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

we won't see them again. They're too powerful alies
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      we won't see them again. They're too powerful alies
      Are they still? Maybe now they've lost their powers and only have the technology (ships and stuff)

Comment

Why would the Priors want to visit Earth?

Comment

Define "visit Earth". The Jaffa are now allies, but aside from the odd black ops mission they undertake, they tend to only visit earth via the SGC for diplomatic purposes, I see no reason why the Priors wouldnt be the same.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
            Are they still? Maybe now they've lost their powers and only have the technology (ships and stuff)
            they have their powers. They had them when the Ori were dead and before Adria ascended. They're still highly evolved humans
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Hypothetically speaking if a Prior did come to Earth how would people react to his powers?
              (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

He could probably come to the SGC but I can't see him getting to the surface.

He'd look too odd.

It is an interesting queston tough over what will happen to the priors.

Comment

They would never allow Priors to visit Earth alone. Although they are not with the Ori anymore letting them hang around without surveillance would be too risky.
                  The very young do not always do as they are told.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                    Hypothetically speaking if a Prior did come to Earth how would people react to his powers?
                    most likely call him god or a messenger of sorts and bow down to him / go crazy, that or try and kill him

Comment

Originally posted by Moao View Post
                      most likely call him god or a messenger of sorts and bow down to him / go crazy, that or try and kill him
                      I think most people would see him as some kind of crazy lunatic magician :and just ignore him P

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                        Now that the Priors are "good" will they ever be allowed to come to Earth? Im not sure if the human population is ready for the Priors to show them their powers.
                        possibly but i greatly doubt the general public would see them the stargate will proably stay classified proably within the sgc possibly for trade. they may just go back to there galaxy

Comment

I'm sure the Priors will return to their own galaxy, they have no reason to be on Earth or in the Milky Way, their task is done. Unless their guilt and shame force them form their own galaxy...

Comment

Working...
                          X