This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld tech in atlantis!

just been watchign the episode "Hide and Seek" where the athosians are bought back to atlantis and Jinto goes and plays hide and seek with his friend. He ends up going in the transporter and unleashing the dark entity from its pod that the ancients captures it in.

Know when you get this device as Sheppard is trying to lure the entity back into it, it resembles goa'uld tech on the handles and main body!

e.g. the silver and gold design that most goa'uld weapons are made with!

I will try to find a picture to show you what i mean!

I am fairly new here, and I may be wrong, this is just my opinion, and if I'm wrong someone can correct me!

I find it unlikely that the ancients would use gould stuff. I also have to wonder what tech is REALLY Gould anyway. In the Episode I can't remember the name, where Jackson and Oneill go to the new tolin world to get skaara back, jackson makes the statement "as far as we know nothing you have comes from you, you take technology for your own use" goes on to describe the parasitic nature of the Gould.
    In fact I don't know for sure if Gould ships were their own or if they just took the technology from another race. That's pretty much the same with all their stuff. It's definately feesible that over time they generated their own stuff, but what they stole, what they created, who knows?

Comment

the Goa'uld got alot of their stuff from the Alterans.. sooo.. its more like the other way around

Comment

maybe the thing inside the pod was a half ascended being like anubis
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dark_side View Post
          just been watchign the episode "Hide and Seek" where the athosians are bought back to atlantis and Jinto goes and plays hide and seek with his friend. He ends up going in the transporter and unleashing the dark entity from its pod that the ancients captures it in.

Know when you get this device as Sheppard is trying to lure the entity back into it, it resembles goa'uld tech on the handles and main body!

e.g. the silver and gold design that most goa'uld weapons are made with!

I will try to find a picture to show you what i mean!
          Here is a pic of what you are talking about:

normal_atl_103_570.jpg

But, I think the others are right, in that the goa'uld took their designs from the ancients.

Comment

Yes i agree my original statement was back to front!

But, its something i didnt notice before

Comment

Working...
            X