This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Toughts, Ideias and Whishes for Universe

First let me say i'm a Firefly Fan. Im a Browncoat to the bone, i think that even my blood is turn brownish. But i hope that TPTB do not cast firefly actors on SGU because if the "Firefly Curse" strikes Universe i'll be out of my weakly Stargate Dose

Hopes, Ideas and Whishes:

* Do like in SG1: unknows actors and one famous one to sell the show.

* Do like farscape : talk to Brian Henson and create a working puppet(like farscape) of the Last Living Furling and put it living on Destiny.(like the asgard "heimliik" in the Deadelus.

* I would like the new team to come across Nick Ballard from SG1 3rd season "The Crystal Skull"

* The Stargate should be a mix of the MW Gate and the Pegasus Gate

Cant think of anything else at the moment...
    What do you guys think??
    "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
    with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

I'm with you on your likes in sci-fi and your first two points.

While I am also interested in just what ever became of Nick, I don't see it as having any relavance in this new show. The aliens he went with are definately MW aliens since they were long-time goa'uld enemies. Heck, they may even have been furlings...

I'd also like the show to get away from MW and Pegasus. They have a whole new galaxy (or two, or three or four or...) to explore. Put something new and interesting in it. Otherwise, we may as well just go back to watching re-runs of SG-1.

regards,
    G.
    Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
    X