This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny's Course

So they concept of SGU says that they cannot control the course. I wonder if that means not at all. Here is a theory I have.

The Destiny is pre-programmed to visit every galaxy that was seeded with gates. So it will jump to a galaxy and stay there for a while and then jump to the next galaxy. While in a galaxy the ship can be moved freely but after a set amount of time the ship will jump to the next galaxy and that cannot be stopped. So if someone is still on a planet without a large power source and probably a special control crystal to dial the 9th chevron they well be stuck.

It will be like SG-1/SGA on a much larger scale. Instead of visiting a new planet every week they will visit a new galaxy giving the name Stargate: Universe more meaning.

I hope they change the name from destiny sounds stupid
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      I hope they change the name from destiny sounds stupid

Yes to that. Give it some cool mythological type name. The ancients weren't new age hippies were they?

Destiny and her sister ship Faith

Comment

destiny's course 01.0356....cancelled
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
        X