This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Movie - Wraith Goa'uld

In it's first era, no one would have ever dreamed of such a crossover idea. Atlantis was a new series and while it was finding it's feet the producers didn't ever want to crossover too much with the original series.

But now that both SG1 and SGA are over and the goa'uld have been defeated, isn't it time to see the major crossovers that everyone has always been dreaming of?

What would happen if a goa'uld system lord had escaped the galaxy and made it to pegasus?

What if a wraith became host to a goa'uld?

Could there be jaffa-wraith warriors?

How strange would a wraith voice sound when it was distorted by the goa'uld inside them?

That's such a fanwank fanfiction idea.

No offence.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I have seen a few people bag this idea.

I guess after Ba'al went into Adria, it was so short lived it just seemed lame.
      Plus what benefit would there be to a Goa'uld being in a Wraith body, as opposed to a human body. It's like choosing to be a heroin addict just so you can have dreadlocks.

If it was to happen it would have to have a really good storyline reason to do it.
      And a good twist, not just doing it cause it is cool.

Comment

Here's a crossover for ya...all the leftover priors, who have seen the light, the are made to be advanced humans, I assume that they still are. Imagine if they take an ori ship a crew full of priors, Michael captures them turns them into wraith/prior hybrids, then they get to our galaxy and the gould get in there. then you'd have a gould/prior/wraith hybrid. haha!

Obviously that's a joke that would never work..

Comment

Originally posted by kufan76 View Post
          Here's a crossover for ya...all the leftover priors, who have seen the light, the are made to be advanced humans, I assume that they still are. Imagine if they take an ori ship a crew full of priors, Michael captures them turns them into wraith/prior hybrids, then they get to our galaxy and the gould get in there. then you'd have a gould/prior/wraith hybrid. haha!

We'd be pretty much screwed

Comment

I think it sounds plausible. I think it would have to be a queen wraith infected by a goa'uld since they can control the hive telepathically (sp?). The goa'uld hunger for power and they pretty much lost that thanks to SG-1. A queen with her own hive would be a nice option for them. They also know the way to earth and other human inhabited planets so feeding is not going to be a problem. It could happen!

Comment

Originally posted by kufan76 View Post

And then they are all infected with Replicator Cells!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                That's such a fanwank fanfiction idea.

No offence.
                Are all your 3,000+ posts this useful?

Comment

Originally posted by Giza1928 View Post
                  I have seen a few people bag this idea.

I guess after Ba'al went into Adria, it was so short lived it just seemed lame.
                  Plus what benefit would there be to a Goa'uld being in a Wraith body, as opposed to a human body. It's like choosing to be a heroin addict just so you can have dreadlocks.

If it was to happen it would have to have a really good storyline reason to do it.
                  And a good twist, not just doing it cause it is cool.
                  Umm.. uber healing abilities for one.

I had this idea for a goa'uled wraith way back when SGA first started and I think I made a thread here about it, but most people shot me down. I would love a Goa'ulded Wraith though. Definite fangasm explosion.

Perfecto!

Comment

It strikes me as an very fine idea. How would that character sound though? Would the add the sound effects for Wraith characters plus the Goa'uld voice deepening? Would Wraith physiology accept a Symbiote?
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by A Heart of Goa'uld View Post
                      Are all your 3,000+ posts this useful?
                      *shrugs* Feel free to look through them yourself and tell me. Some are mini essays detailing the strategic use of tanks and 302s in combat, others may be like this. The intelligence of my response will be comparative to the intelligence of the idea.

For the record "fanwank" is a term for a particularly kind of idea or fanfiction, not just a random insult that I cooked up. I have a right to be short sometimes do I not? Particularly when presented with an idea which lives up there with "oooo I wonder who'd win in a fight, Indiana Jones or Han Solo!!! Wouldn't it be cool if.." etc

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                        Umm.. uber healing abilities for one.

I had this idea for a goa'uled wraith way back when SGA first started and I think I made a thread here about it, but most people shot me down. I would love a Goa'ulded Wraith though. Definite fangasm explosion.
                        symbiotes already heal themselves, they would have an addiction to sarcophagus and life sucking. Absolutely worst strategy ever.

If we are going to do this at least make it interesting, like the wraith could be the answer to the tok'ra's host shortage.

Or a goa'uld trying to blend with a wraith host, and the wraiths mind is actually more powerful than the goa'uld, and the goa'uld ends up being it's slave. The wraith then gain access to goa'uld hyper drive technology and spread like wild fire.

Or because of the wraiths psychic abilities, one goa'uld controlling one wraith can control any wraith soldiers mind within the psychic proximity.
                        Like their usual parasitic style but using a psychic connection.

etc...
                        Just not what happened with Adria. I want a good twist.
                        Not playing mr potato head with our races cause it would be cool.
                        It would be lame unless they have a great story driven reason.

Comment

Working...
                        X