This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goran Visnjic and Steve Bacic in Universe

I think that woud be great to cast Goran Visnjic for one of the main roles in SG:U. He is "known actor" - dr. Kovac at ER, one of the pretendents for James Bond role after Pierce Brosnan, he is good looking and decent actor. The most important, he is a big fan of Stargate. Maybe you don't know, but he almost take a role of one Goa'uld.

Another good choice for the "Teal'c-Ronon" role type is Steve Bacic (Camulus-SG-1, Telemachus Rhade-Andromeda, Jurgen Belzen-Galactica).

Last edited by Miroslav; 27 August 2008, 02:10 AM.

Havent seen much of the first one, but liked the second one in both andromeda, and sg1, btw i think he was a major/colonel in some 1 episode too

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

I can see Steve Bacic in the role as the "alien" team member, or earthling, cause hes hot!
      sigpic
      Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Steve Bacic is fat now, that's an outdated picture , plus he's already been an SG team member and a system-lord. I'm not sure in how much else they can cast him....and oh he was quite awful in the last season of Andromeda...but then again, everything in the last season of Andromeda was awful, just awful...Like sucking your brain out of your nose with a straw awful.

Comment

Laughs hysterically. Sorry.

If they could afford Goran, then they could have afforded to keep SGA going.

And last time I saw Steve Bacic, he wasn't 'fat.' (quoting "Steve Bacic is fat now,")

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            Laughs hysterically. Sorry.

If they could afford Goran, then they could have afforded to keep SGA going.

And last time I saw Steve Bacic, he wasn't 'fat.' (quoting "Steve Bacic is fat now,")
            They could have afforded to keep SGA going. As for Steve Bacic, he's already played two roles in the franchise, I think that one too many already, don't think there will be a Teal'c-Ronon role either, I don't think it's going to be that type of show...

Comment

Excatly Jenks, they could afford Atlantis going. Atlantis is canceled to free space for writers.

I remember that Wright recently thold that Universe is going to be much expensive show. So, there is no problem to afford "known actor", like Goran.

Regarding Steve previous roles, I must point you at few Star Trek actors which had numerous roles in Trek:

Jeffrey Combs - Shran, Weoyun, Brunt, Penk, ....
              Vaughn Armstrong - admiral Forrest, Korath, Telek R'Mor, Seskal, Gul Danar, Korris, ...
              J.G. Hertzler - Martok, Laas, Hirogen Hunter, Kolos, ...
              James Cromwell - Zefram Cochrane, Nayrok, Jaglom Shreck, Hanok,...
              ...etc.
              Last edited by Miroslav; 27 August 2008, 10:47 AM.

Comment

In ER, Kovac was the character that I hated most. I wished for his death every time it came time to kill someone on the show. I don't want to have to constantly wish for the death of whatever his character would be in SGU.

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
                Regarding Steve previous roles, I must point you at few Star Trek actors which had numerous roles in Trek:

Jeffrey Combs - Shran, Weoyun, Brunt, Penk, ....
                Vaughn Armstrong - admiral Forrest, Korath, Telek R'Mor, Seskal, Gul Danar, Korris, ...
                J.G. Hertzler - Martok, Laas, Hirogen Hunter, Kolos, ...
                James Cromwell - Zefram Cochrane, Nayrok, Jaglom Shreck, Hanok,...
                ...etc.
                Yes, but at least they didn't look completely identical each time they appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  Yes, but at least they didn't look completely identical each time they appeared.

Well, that is simple problem to solve. Transform him in a bumphead alien.

Comment

As much as I liked Goran on ER, hearing him rattle off alot of scientific mumbo jumbo in that thick Croat accent is TOO much to bare.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
                      As much as I liked Goran on ER, hearing him rattle off alot of scientific mumbo jumbo in that thick Croat accent is TOO much to bare.
                      Audience can bare Zelenka which is Czech, an I'm pretty sure that can also bare "colonel Kovac".
                      Last edited by Miroslav; 28 August 2008, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X