• Show
Clear All

Stargate: The Edge in the Dark

Tell me what you think?

Prologue
    Meeks Residence
    Colorado Springs. USA
    May 1 2010

Debbie Meeks, a 17 year old blond teenage girl, not any other blond. She is a straight A’s honor roll student and wants to attend Harvard University to pursuit her career as a Medical doctor like her Mother. She did it all on her own without her father getting involved, although she couldn’t do it without her friends who graduated before she did and enlisted in the military. Recently, she has some doubts with her decisions. While walking to school like she usually do during the week. She is environmentally conscious since she live a few blocks from the high school she attend and didn’t want to waste gas. She is on the phone with her boyfriend, ignoring the signs of danger.

“So, you want to attend Harvard?”

“Yeah…” She slurs with her responses but she hasn’t made the final decisions yet, though since Harvard is very expensive. “I don’t want to place a burden on my parents to pay for my education.”

“Do they know?”

“No.”

Then a red Dodge caravan pull on to the curb and the driver’s side window pulls down. A man of Hispanic descent with a mustache places his head out of the window and hollered at the two. “Excuse me; do you know how to get to the highway from here?”

Debbie ignored the man and walk faster. The driver accelerates his vehicle and asks again. They know better not to talk to strangers as they ignored the man again.

“Shawn, call the police; a Hispanic man is following me.” Debbie whispers in her cell as she is scared for her life.

Unexpectedly, the red dodge caravan sped up and park in front of her. The man got out of the vehicle and held his 9mm berretta.

“Young lady, get in the car.” The man said with a Spanish accent.

“Shawn, he got a gun pointed at me.” Debbie shakes as she drops the phone on the concrete sidewalk.

The man pulls the trigger, only destroying the cell phone on the sidewalk. The phone split in half.

“Don’t be stupid.” The man said as he pulls the trigger again.

As the gun went off, Debbie got her backpack and covered his chest. The force of the bullet forces her to the ground, hitting her head on the concrete.

Debbie screams in horror as the man rush to grab her. She tried to fight the man off, but the man seems to overpower her, and he threw her in the back, hitting her head and losing her consciousness.

Somewhere in an abandon building, the same red dodge caravan parks, it’s engines still running and the driver got out of the vehicle and walk to the back hatch. As the man opens the hatch, Debbie lunged at him, both on the dusty concrete floor. With Debbie’s hands tied to her back, she furiously fought the man like her life depends on it.

“Get off me you *****.” The man said as he whips his gun to her left temple.

Debbie felt the pain and roll out and taking a deep breath after an exhausted fight with her kidnapper. She knew her life is over after the man got up to his feet and walk towards her with his gun pointed at her.

“Don’t do anything drastic.” A voice coming from a figure hiding in the shadows said. It’s voice was flagellated and it’s two glowing white.

The man turns his head and walks towards him dropping the gun and kneels down in front of the shadowy figure. “Master, I’ve done what I was told.”

“You insolent fool,” The figure said. “That is not the one, for this you will be punished accordingly.”

This is Debbie’s chance to escape while her captor busy groveling to someone hiding in the shadows. Like a contortionist, she brought her bound hands under her feet and in front of her. She slowly grabs the gun and sneaks away out of the building. As she rushes outside, she looks around her surrounding to see anything that can block the door with. There is nothing but a metal trashcan. She pushes the trashcan and places it in front of the door. As soon as she finished blocking the doorway, she ran into the forest.

Inside the Warehouse, the dark figure shoots out a stream of energy that evaporated the man into nothing. He laughs as if he enjoys torturing his minion for their incompetent task that he bestows. Two additional black armored soldiers materializes and standing beside the dark figure. They are both armed with an energy weapon on their wrist; although it looks like an Ipod with an LCD touch screen.

“Get the girl, don’t harm her.” The dark figure ordered the two minions.

The two bowed down and approach the door, they armed the weapon and raise their arm and shot out a burst of energy that blast the door away.

Debbie heard the explosion that came from the warehouse. She knew that she is in trouble and the thought has crossed her mind when she step on a root of a tree and twisted her ankle. She fell hard on her stomach and hit her head. As she begins to crawl two armored men approach with their arm raised to her level. She expected to shoot her suddenly a burst energy shot out from somewhere and hit the men. The energy dissipates, causing the men to kneel down and then drop dead on the ground.

She looks frighten and want to know what happen or possibly be dreaming. Then turn her head to the right and notices soldiers in their full combat gear and wearing that new camouflage BDU. She notices a strange weapon they are carrying some sort of weapon that she is not familiar with. Similar to a MP-5 but the nozzle has some clear cut crystal embedded on it.

“Are you alright?” One of the male soldiers asks as he held out his hands towards her.

Debbie shook her head as if she is in shock. She grabs the soldier’s hand and help her up from the ground. She dusted herself as she watches the other three soldiers approach the dead armored men.

“Who are you guys?” She asks him.

“Major Evan Lorne United States Air Force.”

Still dumbfounded, she collapse and Evan quickly caught her from falling to the ground. He immediately calls for a medic and clean her dirty cheek. The medic arrives in time and checks her pulse with a scanner with an attachment.

“Sir, we need to get her to a hospital. She has blunt force trauma on her temporal lobe and occipital lobe and internal bleeding.”

“Will she be okay?” Evan asks.

“If we don’t get her to surgery immediately she will die from the injury.”

Luckily the black hawk helicopter was on the ground; to their dismay, Debbie’s condition is getting worse by the minute they waste. Their main mission was to capture the most wanted alien in two galaxies but they didn’t anticipate rescuing a civilian from the life sucking warriors of the Wraith loyal to their commander. As they carry her on the stretcher to the chopper, the medic got in first and then helps the gunner with the stretcher up and locked it into place.

“Where are you taking me and who are you?” Debbie asks slowly unaware of her life threatening injuries.

“Ensign Yamato, I’m your medic.” He introduces himself. “I will take good care of you.” He turn his head and bang the metal frame near the pilot’s seat with his hand; signaling the pilot to lift off.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Sounds good so far.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

That is all I got so far until mid November. Yeah, I will be out for a couple of months and skip voting in November 4th.
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

That is good

Comment

Working...
        X