This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: The Four Great Races

Wouldn't it be cool to go into depth about the four races?
    Maybe they need our help with something?

What I would like to see is an anthology movie (DVD or TV, I don't care) that tells 4 stores about the 4 great races. Kind of like what Babylon 5: The Lost Tales was supposed to be: slightly interconnected, but separate stories about some event that each are dealing with.

Comment

It would be nice to know more about the past. We know a lot about the Asgard while we've met them but eventhough we've Atlantis there's stille a lot to learn about the ancients and the Nox and Furlings are truely mysterious.

Comment

Actually it would be super cool to have the Tau'ri voted in as the 5th race finally, but they have to find the furlings how have been in hidding. To find them they would have to learn the history of all the races.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          What I would like to see is an anthology movie (DVD or TV, I don't care) that tells 4 stores about the 4 great races. Kind of like what Babylon 5: The Lost Tales was supposed to be: slightly interconnected, but separate stories about some event that each are dealing with.
          This could be a true test of the franchise..a standalone movie without the SG-1 or SGA cast.

I think I would have liked to see something like this as a series instead of what I've heard of the SGU plot.

Comment

They can make movie set millions years ago, without 5th race, only with four great races, maybe in time of great plaque.

Comment

Originally posted by NorseGuy View Post
              the Nox and Furlings are truely mysterious.
              I would love to see more things about this races.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
                They can make movie set millions years ago, without 5th race, only with four great races, maybe in time of great plaque.
                Cooper doesn't like prequels
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Good. I hate prequels too.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post

Oh boy. They should ask Ronald D. Moore to write a prequel.

Comment

They could structure it as a flashback... SG-1 discover an Furling device which forces the team to relive some critical event in the alliance.

Granted it could be criticised as the Gamekeeper redux... but it would be worth it to learn more about the four great races
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Or some Quantum Leap like scenario.

They find some sort of Recording Device; but in turns out that it acts more like the Ancient Long Range Communication device and transports the team's consciousness back to some pivotal moment in the Alliance.

... The practicality of this device seems pretty stupid... so some malfunction in the Ancient Communication Device would work... Transferring their consciousness back to some Ancients millions of years ago.

(Teal'c could inhabit the body of an Asgard for some reason, would be hilarious )

Comment

or they should ask RDM how to write a good story.arc
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Here comes a movie with no plot.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

or they should ask RDM how to write a good story.arc
                              Only if it's the one who used to write for Star Trek, not this other guy who works on BSG...

Comment

Working...
                              X