PDA

View Full Version : Col. Reynolds in Universe?

Jack_Bauer
August 26th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Who would love to see this? Ever since we saw Major. Reynolds in SG-1's early seasons, I have loved the character, strong leader, fighter, legend. Then we had him as Col. Reynolds leader of SG-3, brillant. What do ya reckon? Col. Reynolds and perhaps the newly premoted Lt Col. Lorne as the ranking officers in the 'Destiny Expedition'?

P-90_177
August 26th, 2008, 03:50 AM
I'd rather see Caldwell but I think Reynolds could be pretty good too. Or Lorne for that matter.

VSS
August 26th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Reynolds is nice, but I want Dixon. I might even watch it if he was the lead character.

One episode and the guy's personality is already halfway complete. Reynolds is still a blank page in my mind.

jonos101
August 26th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Who would love to see this? Ever since we saw Major. Reynolds in SG-1's early seasons, I have loved the character, strong leader, fighter, legend. Then we had him as Col. Reynolds leader of SG-3, brillant. What do ya reckon? Col. Reynolds and perhaps the newly premoted Lt Col. Lorne as the ranking officers in the 'Destiny Expedition'?

My thoughts exactly, but maybe Jonas would be good to. :)

greytop
August 26th, 2008, 04:11 AM
Who would love to see this? Ever since we saw Major. Reynolds in SG-1's early seasons, I have loved the character, strong leader, fighter, legend. Then we had him as Col. Reynolds leader of SG-3, brillant. What do ya reckon? Col. Reynolds and perhaps the newly premoted Lt Col. Lorne as the ranking officers in the 'Destiny Expedition'?I whole heartly agree!

Lord Zedd
August 26th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I whole heartly agree!
Me too Greytop! I think it will be Lorne!

Ackeb
September 19th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Reynolds would be brilliant in SGU.

Elite Anubis Guard
September 20th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Reynolds, Dixon or Lorne. I think Baldwin is too high profile now-a-days to come and do another Sci-Fi TV show regularly. I'd love a chance to get to explore Reynolds though.

NKDietrich
September 20th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Probably not going to happen, doesn't seem to fit with the direction they want to go in, but maybe we'll luck out, heres hoping!

Pharaoh Atem
September 20th, 2008, 01:46 AM
sadly that would be great but i think he's to old :P

The Suicidal Goldfish
September 20th, 2008, 02:36 AM
While we're at it, can we bring back the Tok'Ra Anise?

That really would make my day :D

Sealurk
September 20th, 2008, 03:44 AM
You know, I'd be far more willing to watch SGU if Reynolds was in it. Or Lorne. Or Dixon. Can't see it happening, but I'd be more inclined to watch it if that were the case.

Elite Anubis Guard
September 20th, 2008, 06:09 AM
That said, I'd be happy with a new Colonel played by Captain Tight-Pants.

Mike1989
September 20th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Would like to see Dixon on the show, not sure about Reynolds and how realistic it would be to have him long term. As what happens if the series lasts 10 years, would he be there after 10 years?

Not likely. I'd like to see Dixon, maybe Lorne. But if it was anyone from Atlantis, I'd like Sheppard.

Wardog117
September 20th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Lorne would be great

jenks
September 20th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Reynolds was another Lorne style douche, so no. Weak character, played by a not particularly good actor, just... no.