This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Col. Reynolds in Universe?

Who would love to see this? Ever since we saw Major. Reynolds in SG-1's early seasons, I have loved the character, strong leader, fighter, legend. Then we had him as Col. Reynolds leader of SG-3, brillant. What do ya reckon? Col. Reynolds and perhaps the newly premoted Lt Col. Lorne as the ranking officers in the 'Destiny Expedition'?
    Meh.

I'd rather see Caldwell but I think Reynolds could be pretty good too. Or Lorne for that matter.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Reynolds is nice, but I want Dixon. I might even watch it if he was the lead character.

One episode and the guy's personality is already halfway complete. Reynolds is still a blank page in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
        Who would love to see this? Ever since we saw Major. Reynolds in SG-1's early seasons, I have loved the character, strong leader, fighter, legend. Then we had him as Col. Reynolds leader of SG-3, brillant. What do ya reckon? Col. Reynolds and perhaps the newly premoted Lt Col. Lorne as the ranking officers in the 'Destiny Expedition'?
        My thoughts exactly, but maybe Jonas would be good to.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
          I whole heartly agree!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
            I whole heartly agree!
            Me too Greytop! I think it will be Lorne!
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Reynolds would be brilliant in SGU.

Comment

Reynolds, Dixon or Lorne. I think Baldwin is too high profile now-a-days to come and do another Sci-Fi TV show regularly. I'd love a chance to get to explore Reynolds though.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Probably not going to happen, doesn't seem to fit with the direction they want to go in, but maybe we'll luck out, heres hoping!

Comment

sadly that would be great but i think he's to old
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

While we're at it, can we bring back the Tok'Ra Anise?

That really would make my day

Comment

You know, I'd be far more willing to watch SGU if Reynolds was in it. Or Lorne. Or Dixon. Can't see it happening, but I'd be more inclined to watch it if that were the case.
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

That said, I'd be happy with a new Colonel played by Captain Tight-Pants.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Would like to see Dixon on the show, not sure about Reynolds and how realistic it would be to have him long term. As what happens if the series lasts 10 years, would he be there after 10 years?

Not likely. I'd like to see Dixon, maybe Lorne. But if it was anyone from Atlantis, I'd like Sheppard.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lorne would be great
                              WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X