Dakara device on ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dakara device on ships

We know the Wraith ships are organic, so couldn't we fire the Dakara superdevice on the Wraith. Also we modified the Dakara weapon with knowlegde of the Replicator disruptor. So couldn't we create a disruptor that destroys organic material. Then we only have to make a big one on our ships (like thor did with the Daniel Jackson (SG-1: New Order)) and we could destroy every hive we want to. If it works of course

Any thoughts on this?

no. its just a plain no. dakara was modded to be an ARG, cant be the other way around.
    dakara=lightbulb. ARG=laser

Comment

It doesn't work that way, Dakara is not only destroyed, but also millions of years ahead of our technologicla level. We just don't now how ot make one.

Comment

if we can use, we don't know configuration of Dakara device... While we find correct configuration. Probably we can kill half of pegasus galaxy Even ourselves..

Primitive earth can't build a weapon like dakara. Only can use like all of the Stargate series..

We don't have %100 Made in Earth item yet

Comment

Originally posted by velmate View Post
          if we can use, we don't know configuration of Dakara device... While we find correct configuration. Probably we can kill half of pegasus galaxy Even ourselves..

Primitive earth can't build a weapon like dakara. Only can use like all of the Stargate series..

We don't have %100 Made in Earth item yet
          what are you talking about?

x-302
          x-303
          f-302
          bc-304
          x-699
          naquadah generator
          gatebuster
          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
            what are you talking about?

x-302
            x-303
            f-302
            bc-304
            x-699
            naquadah generator
            gatebuster

All derived from Alien tech...but none-the-less Earth made
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zatarc View Post
              All derived from Alien tech...but none-the-less Earth made
              I would have to say that F-302s are entirely Earth made.
              Missiles, railguns, engines (perhaps designed with alien tech, but earth made none-the-less), body, targeting system

Comment

Originally posted by auror View Post
                I would have to say that F-302s are entirely Earth made.
                Missiles, railguns, engines (perhaps designed with alien tech, but earth made none-the-less), body, targeting system
                Earth copied F-302s technology by Goa'uld... Even they lived a trouble in their first test on space..

Missiles, railguns didn't designed with a technology from stargate universe.. We build body of ships but all engines,energy sources came by aliens...

We don't have %100 earth made ship. Even Asgard helped for first time using of Deadalus (look for episodes Siege 3, Allies..)

Maybe only earth made thing is naquadah generators (i don't remember source of them. maybe i'm wrong about this)

Comment

Earth copied F-302s technology by Goa'uld... Even they lived a trouble in their first test on space..
                  The F-302 is enterly man made. You're referring to the X-301 which was a modified Goa'uld glider. The F-302 was built by us. The only thing you could consider "alien" about it is the inertial dampener but that system was reversed engineer so it's still man made.

We don't have %100 earth made ship. Even Asgard helped for first time using of Deadalus (look for episodes Siege 3, Allies..)
                  That Asgard was aboard the Daedalus to make sure we don't "abuse" their technology. The 304s are Earth-made!!! The Asgard are dead, they can't give us an more hyperdrives, shields, sensors or power-sources and yet we're still building 304s. That means that we can replicate their technology and adapt it to our systems.

Comment

Obviously nobody makes 302/3/4s for earth, but what he means (i think) is that all this stuff is from reverse engineered alien tech. Like using shields, engines and other stuff that we just basicly copied from someone else. Even the 302, supposedly first earth made ship, uses non earths engines, as our jet ones wouldnt work in space. also the single biggest advantage the 302 has over any modern fighter is its innertial dampeners, again, copied from aliens. The only thing that was shown to be earth made was that portable plasma cannon, x-699 if i remember correctly, since even though its based on alien tech principles, its developed by earth scientists, although even then, probably reverse engineered from staff weapons.
                    The naquada gen. is pure alien tech, the orbans literaly thought us how to make these, and the gatebuster is just a nuke, enhanced with naquadria, not exactly advanced tech.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

All engines work in space, but may not have access to functions which require mixing fuel with air.

As for the Dakara device, it targetted atoms and broke them apart, the ARG "only" target the energetic bonds between nanites, which to some degree even rifles can break.
                      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                        As for the Dakara device, it targetted atoms and broke them apart...
                        Realisticly, At best, it could have targeted molecules, if it would have broken atoms apart, there would be nuclear explosions all over the place.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Originally posted by Character View Post
                          Realisticly, At best, it could have targeted molecules, if it would have broken atoms apart, there would be nuclear explosions all over the place.
                          Actually breaking atoms with atomic numbers under around 120 requires energy and only heavy atoms release energy when their nucleuses are broken apart. But I agree with you, I think the Dakara weapon works on the molecular level (breaking bonds between atoms)

Comment

Originally posted by Character View Post
                            Obviously nobody makes 302/3/4s for earth, but what he means (i think) is that all this stuff is from reverse engineered alien tech. Like using shields, engines and other stuff that we just basicly copied from someone else. Even the 302, supposedly first earth made ship, uses non earths engines, as our jet ones wouldnt work in space. also the single biggest advantage the 302 has over any modern fighter is its innertial dampeners, again, copied from aliens. The only thing that was shown to be earth made was that portable plasma cannon, x-699 if i remember correctly, since even though its based on alien tech principles, its developed by earth scientists, although even then, probably reverse engineered from staff weapons.
                            The naquada gen. is pure alien tech, the orbans literaly thought us how to make these, and the gatebuster is just a nuke, enhanced with naquadria, not exactly advanced tech.
                            i doubt it because it isint powered by liquid naquada, but by a mini naquada generator. and its a laser beam type wepon, not blasts of plasma. the only thing in common is that their both energy wepons.
                            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Working...
                            X