This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SG:U Prediction

After reading a prediction thread, I have decided to make my own version of the pilot episode.

(Scenes 1 - 2)
    STARGATE: UNIVERSE 01x01
    ''Pilot''

EXT. SPACE

DANIEL (OFF SCREEN)
    The ancients, a race of beings who built the Stargate. The question is, how did they plant so many? And how are they able to plant them either on planets, or in space.

(A text appears saying ''STARGATE UNIVERSE'' then quickly disappears.)

CUT TO:

INT. STARGATE COMMAND - BRIEFING ROOM

(DANIEL,VALA,MITCHELL,TEL'C and LANDRY are in the briefing room as Daniel stands near a projector showing a map of the galaxy.)

DANIEL
    Now we know the ancients built the Stargates. But we never really knew how the built them.

MITCHELL
    Nor how they managed to build so many

DANIEL
    Right. I have come across evidence of a ninth chevron, the only problem is, we....I have never been able to find a way to achieve a stable lock. Until now

(Daniel presses a button on the control he was holding in his left hand, on the screen, appears a picture of what appears to be a temple.)

LANDRY
    And this is?

DANIEL
    A temple discovered on MM9677 by SG14.

VALA
    That's what's her faces team, isn't it?

LANDRY
    Colonel Enrica Val, yes.

DANIEL
    Anyway, I believe the key to achieving a stable ninth chevron lock. Is in that temple, I just need time to properly look for it.

MITCHELL
    This is just a guess. But lets say if you are able to achieve a stable lock, won't it be a one way trip?

DANIEL (Sighs)
    Probably, yes. But isn't it worth the risk? Actually being able to learn how the ancients made the gates? Being able to learn even more than weever could in Atlantis.

(Daniel stops as Landry looks over at Tel'c, who had been silent)

LANDRY
    Tel'c what's your view?

TEL'C
    We have accomplished man good deeds in this galaxy, but the thought of doing something that is almost within our reach. Isn't an opportunity to be passed up.

(Landry nods as Tel'c gives him his ''View''.)

LANDRY
    Alright, you have a go, learn what you can. And if it is possible, we will make up a team and send them through without risking a gate shutdown.

(Tel'c, Vala and Mitchell stand up and leave the room. Daniel stays.)

LANDRY
    Something else Doctor Jackson?

DANIEL
    Yes sir, there is. If we do manage to achieve a lock, I'd like to be on the mission with whatever team you chose.

LANDRY
    You said it yourself. A one way trip is very possible, I am not about to risk losing someone with the most understanding of the ancients

DANIEL
    Which is exactly why I should go sir, if that means not coming back fine. I am willing to take the risk, trust me sir, it will be worth it.

(Landry thinks for a moment before answering Daniel.)

LANDRY
    I'll think about it

(Daniel nods, and exits the room, Landry smiles for a brief second then sighs knowing that Daniel was right.)

GATE TRAVEL.
    Scenes 3 - 4 COMING SOON!

Wow. Thats pretty damn good

Comment

yea if it begins like that i'll definatly watch it! very good

KEEP IT CLEAN
      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Working...
      X