Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Galactica or Stargate: Smallwille?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Galactica or Stargate: Smallwille?

As Stargate and Star Trek fan, I'm pretty opened toward new type of series. I loved Enterprise, I adore Atlantis, but, I have doubts about Universe beacuse:

1. TPTB want to make Stargate: Smallwille type of show, with touch of "Beverly Hills", and that is outrageous. Personally, I despise teeny type sci-fi/fantasy series like Charmed, Smallville , Roswell or Buffy, with touch of soap operas like Days of Our Lives, Santa Barbara or Sunset Beach.

2. TPTB want to make Stargate: Galactica. I like Galactica, very much, but I don't want Galactica in Stargate. I hope that they don't intent put ugly hooker like Starbuck, which fuc*** for a bag of rice, or Lee "Goin' out Closet" Adama.

A younger audience does not mean a teen television show especially when the median age of Stargate is 47
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

They just want a few more 20 somethings watching, that's all. This idea that it's going to be some teen version of Stargate is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        A younger audience does not mean a teen television show especially when the median age of Stargate is 47
        That means exactly teen series. I'm in twentiees, and majority of Stargate fans which I know (form Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Montenegro and Serbia) are 15-35 yrs old. And they are disgraced with idea of teen show.

Comment

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
          That means exactly teen series. I'm in twentiees, and majority of Stargate fans which I know (form Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Montenegro and Serbia) are 15-35 yrs old. And they are disgraced with idea of teen show.
          It's not going to be a teen show.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            It's not going to be a teen show.
            I hope so. Beacuse that would be very bad.

Comment

Working...
            X