X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU will be amazing!

I have faith in this series!

...also, first post in this forum!

But seriously, though. I'm going to give this series the benefit of the doubt. The folks who are running this are the ones who made some of the best creative decisions on both SG-1 and Atlantis, and wrote a lot of the most amazing episodes from both as well.

2nd post
    lolololololololol

Comment

3rd Post

But seriously, can we have a Stargate series that will be Ship Based. No more Ha’taks, No more Hives………………and no more DSC-304’s.

It'l be something New but will it be something Amazing!

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

i have faith to i think it will suprise every one

at least i am going to give it the benafit of the doupt

Comment

I hope it does well.

Comment

I want it to be good, and I have faith in RCC and BW.

Perfecto!

Comment

I'm cautiously optimistic (leaning towards optimistic). Sure, there seem to be some problems with the premise - like the possible difficulties of having recurring allies and enemies, and characters like Bra'tac, Jacob, Todd, etc. - but we don't have the full picture. We've got what, three paragraphs and the odd sound-bite? That's hardly enough to judge it on, and definitely not enough to start finding bloody plot holes like some people have.

Plus, I've had no major problems with either show over the last few years, so I've still got plenty of faith in Brad, Rob, and any other writers that move over. (Although that said, I would like some new blood too.)

Comment

I dont know about "Amazing" but I have a hope that it will be good. But until I see it I have to be neutral about it.

Comment

The good vibes are contagious maaaan.

Comment

I'm incredibly optimistic! I think this new series is gonna be "Gate"!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

i want it to be good, i think we all do

KEEP IT CLEAN
                      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

I want it to be good but im not holding my breath idk maybe im just pissed about them canciling Atlantis but i think it wont do good. If they had SG-1 and the Atlantis team working togeather then that would be cool and i would think its worth watching but i think it will suck. Hey you never know though ill watch the first 2 episodes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X