This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children of the Gods

Any body know when the "final Cut" version is to be released. I've been wanting to watch the episode for a long time now and have been holding back till its released.

from the GW interview with BW
    GW: I see filming in '07 and then the movies came out in '08, and seemed to be doing so well in sales, that I just kept waiting for MGM to say, "Let's do more! Let's do more!" But now if we're looking at shooting them in '09, is it going to be 2010 before we see SG-1 again?

BW: Well, it's funny that you should say that. It's not why I did it, but my "Children of the Gods -- Final Cut," which I think is what we're going to end up calling it, should be available in that interim. I think it's certainly not a new movie, but it's a new look at an old movie. And I think that people will like that. And maybe the releases of the two movies won't take quite as long as they did the first time around.
    http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...ings_....shtml
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

So around 2009, thanks.

Comment

Anyone know if it will come out on blu-ray?
        I was glad Continuum was on blu-ray. I almost did not buy Ark of Truth cause it was not on blu-ray but I gave in, but I will not get Children of the Gods if its not on blu-ray.

Comment

Originally posted by bentdog View Post
          Anyone know if it will come out on blu-ray?
          I was glad Continuum was on blu-ray. I almost did not buy Ark of Truth cause it was not on blu-ray but I gave in, but I will not get Children of the Gods if its not on blu-ray.
          If it's out in 2009, chances are it'll be out on blu-ray.
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter

Comment

blurays a fad :-p

Seriously wut is with ppl that the wont buy the old media? I just got a dvd player like 4 yrs ago, i guess im behind the curve.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post

Seriously wut is with ppl that the wont buy the old media? I just got a dvd player like 4 yrs ago, i guess im behind the curve.
              I won't buy anything on blu-ray. Too expensive. I'm perfectly fine with buying regular dvd's.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Yeah, a "fad" that's already selling better than DVD did at this point in its lifetime.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Oh im sure ill buy one.... eventally. But its gonna be awhile before im willing to piss away 400+ when a dvd player suits the job just as well imho. Resolution so i can see an actors zits isnt rly appealing to me. Things end up looking more like props with too high a resolution. I like how sg mists things with smoke to take the edge off.

Comment

Oh im sure ill buy one.... eventally. But its gonna be awhile before im willing to piss away 400+ when a dvd player suits the job just as well imho. Resolution so i can see an actors zits isnt rly appealing to me. Things end up looking more like props with too high a resolution. I like how sg mists things with smoke to take the edge off.
                    OMG. You have the exact same opinion as I do. I saw 'Serenity' on high def + blu ray and I didn't like it at all. I don't need to see an actors pores.

I'm perfectly fine with a regular dvd player and tv for as long as all my shows work on them.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Resolution so i can see an actors zits isnt rly appealing to me. Things end up looking more like props with too high a resolution.
                      Do you also stay away from cinemas for the same reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                        Do you also stay away from cinemas for the same reason?
                        Id be suprised if ive seen 5 movies in the theatre in the last year. There arent any parents who cant control their loud kids and foods cheaper in front of my huge tv at home

Comment

Id be suprised if ive seen 5 movies in the theatre in the last year. There arent any parents who cant control their loud kids and foods cheaper in front of my huge tv at home
                          Uh, yeah, that wasn't what I asked you about though.

Comment

Working...
                          X