This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone!!! HELP!!!

As you may already know the scifi channel is not picking up Atlantis for a 6th season.. Me im mad as hell and i really want to do something about it.. so im asking everyone what do you think and what do you think we should do??? first im going to say everyone should watch the rest of atlantis, after that i think EVERYONE SHOULD NEVER WATCH SCIFI AGAIN... if you still want to watch shows that come on there channel download them but please dont watch that channel i think we should kill the scifi network.. i own all the seasons of SGA and SG1 i will go out my way and email any of them to anybody just so you dont watch the scifi channel.. please help...

yeah, SGA fans will destroy Scifi Channel
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Except it was MGM that cnacelled it, not Sci-fi.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

They've said it was a joint decision, anything else is just speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          They've said it was a joint decision, anything else is just speculation.

your right but they was really hope to get picked up if you read it.. and i still say we kill the scifi network

Comment

Relax, its not like they've left us with nothing

Comment

you all must support scifi channel they are the only one with broadcastingrights for the Stargate franchise. If we do not watch it at the first broadcast there wil be no more seasons and movies for any stargate series. We MUST support Stargate so we must watch the first run on fridaynights, THE RATINGS MUST STAY STRONG, now and in the future.
              sigpic

Comment

Drop by the Save Atlantis Thread we've got Email campains we've got a send in the lemons campain all sorts of things going even got two websites up and running drop by and show your support

SAVE ATLANTIS: SAVE THE LOST CITY!!!!!!
                System Lord Remus

Comment

tell me since when is atlantis dead?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lilmacdacddy929 View Post
                    As you may already know the scifi channel is not picking up Atlantis for a 6th season.. Me im mad as hell and i really want to do something about it.. so im asking everyone what do you think and what do you think we should do??? first im going to say everyone should watch the rest of atlantis, after that i think EVERYONE SHOULD NEVER WATCH SCIFI AGAIN... if you still want to watch shows that come on there channel download them but please dont watch that channel i think we should kill the scifi network.. i own all the seasons of SGA and SG1 i will go out my way and email any of them to anybody just so you dont watch the scifi channel.. please help...
                    I love a knee-jerk reaction, I don't think the bosses of MGM and Sci Fi will be running for a change of underwear after reading this, set your goals a little more realistically.

Comment

Firstly, how cool is this smilie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, gaahhhh, nothing will work. It's all about money and they've realised they can make more money out of selling movies. I also assume that actors pay increases past 100 episodes? And with the ratings being good at the moment I expect they want to leave the TV series whilst it's still strong for the movies to stand a chance!!!!

I was gutted too at first but now I'm excited 20 episodes of a new Stargate series (don't complain about it until you've seen it!!!!!), and possibly 2 Stargate movies a year - That qualifies as a big fat T.R.E.A.T in my eyes!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd also like to add that today I saw the pilot again and it was amazing to see Atlantis when it was that good. I have watched Atlantis and loved it all but it was SO much better at the beginning.

I think maybe, for ME, it has run it's course...or am I crazy?!

Comment

Originally posted by lilmacdacddy929 View Post
                          i think EVERYONE SHOULD NEVER WATCH SCIFI AGAIN
                          I'm sorry, but I am going to watch the remaining Atlantis episodes, the movie, and Universe. They also occasionally show a decent movie.

Comment

Could someone please help me here, is season 5 the last of Atlantis?????
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
                              Could someone please help me here, is season 5 the last of Atlantis?????
                              Yup. Check out the news section on the Gateworld home page, it explains it all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X