• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quetesh

Wow! Talk about one badass Goa`uld.

Originally posted by Icedragon View Post
    Claudia was excellent as Qetesh/Vala. Vala was one of the reasons I refused to watch most of the last couple of seasons of SG-1, but she was terrific in this movie and Qetesh was outstanding.

I almost felt sorry for Ba'al. Almost. But, he created his own monster.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
      Claudia was excellent as Qetesh/Vala. Vala was one of the reasons I refused to watch most of the last couple of seasons of SG-1,
      Vala was the reason I bothered to watch at all boring to death SG-1, 'cause at the beginning my reaction to the news of Claudia joining SG-1 was "NOOOOO!!! Not this ****!" She was like a huge breathe of the fresh air to the stale show.

but she was terrific in this movie and Qetesh was outstanding.
      Thanks Rob Cooper. It was his idea, BW only had to include this in the script. Actually, the Qetesh scenes are the only part of the movie really worth watching. For me at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Icedragon
        and a damn good looking one too (the host anyway). sure wouldn't mind entry into her stargate

Comment

Qetesh is my new fav villain. I assume we won't get to see more of her, and that's too bad.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Qetesh is my new fav villain. I assume we won't get to see more of her, and that's too bad.
            Perhaps we should start a petition to Rob Cooper (it was his idea, BW has to only include it in the script) for a Qetesh-centric movie...

Comment

Working...
            X